REQUEST Well & Silo Style Remake

Discussion in 'Mods' started by PandaSong, Apr 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. PandaSong

PandaSong Void-Bound Voyager

So I figured it couldn't hurt to ask while I try to figure out how to do it myself (slowly, so very slowly as I can't find a guide so far to help with teaching how to mod buildings). But I was wondering if anyone could make a matching well and silo for Barfy's Fancy Farmhouse. It's absolutely gorgeous and I love it, just wishing it were a complete set for aesthetic purposes! Just a white brick well with maybe some flowers or the vines on the side. Of course also a matching silo would be great!

Barfyscorpion already mentioned in a post, " If you wanted (or anyone else wanted) to use my sprites/style/whatever and make addons I really do not mind at all, sharing is caring."

• SarahKik

SarahKik Pangalactic Porcupine

I gave the well a shot :p I can try the silo after if you think these match well enough ^_^

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The first two have a tiny bit of a beige tint to the bricks where as the second set is gray. And then I tried some vines/greenery on the second of each set as well. Do any of them look okay to you? :D

EDIT:
      Ended up trying the silo too :p

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
      • PandaSong

Oh sweet! I didn't even see this (it didn't alert me, whoops)! These are actually pretty awesome. Thank you for this! I like the second set with grey (and the vines crawling over it) along with the silo. :nuruflirt:

SarahKik likes this.
        • SarahKik

• PandaSong

Thank you so much! :)

• SarahKik

No problem! Forgot to say that I haven't tested them in game yet though, so if you run into any issues with them just let me know! =D

• Ribbonain

Ribbonain Pangalactic Porcupine

Love the viney well <3

• barfyscorpion

barfyscorpion Pangalactic Porcupine

These are awesome! Haven't had the time to be spriting for a bit, so thanks for filling this request. Mind if I add these to the OP of my thread?

SarahKik likes this.
                • SarahKik

Thank you!! I'm really glad you like them too :3 And feel free! Glad I could help out with such a beautiful set ^_^!

• Pickle Farms

Pickle Farms Void-Bound Voyager

I know it's a lot to ask but would you possibly be willing to make a matching Slime Hutch as well, in the same style with the same stone and vines? It's the only building missing and I'd love to have one. If it's too much work or not even possible- no big deal, just thought I'd ask! I'd be eternally grateful if you did! X3

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

@katnips is already on the job

• AfrokingJ

AfrokingJ Pangalactic Porcupine

I was trying to make a spooky hand come out of an old decrepit well ala samara morgan/sadako yamamura from the ring/ringu but getting it too look like a creepy ghost girl is climbing out is hard work.