Well, hello! My name is Hect.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Hect, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Hect

Hect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If I'm already looking for people to play with on here, I think it's only appropiate that I also take some time to introduce myself right here. If you read my other thread, you may already know that I'm 19 years old, come from Germany, enjoy Fire Emblem, Pokémon and other JRPG's, that I'm really into French Toast to the point that I eat way too much of it.. own a cat..

If I had to explain my personality with one word, it'd probably be "boring". I also struggle with taking jokes and understanding puns, but I'll get along with most people.. probably. Don't be shy. I'm also pretty bad at introducing myself, though, if you have any questions, you can just ask.

2. Tobi.L.Sky

Tobi.L.Sky Space Hobo

Hello! I'm new around here too. Also an avid French toast consumer. Welcome X3

3. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome aboard!

4. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Welcome to the forums!

5. Hect

Hect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hah, how nice. Glad to see there's other persons appreciating French Toast.

Tobi.L.Sky likes this.
  6. lllolller

lllolller Void-Bound Voyager

Hello!! Welcome to the forums my friend! we have all kind of things here.. ENJOY IT!!! *throwing cute fluffy penguins at u and sipping hot cocoa madly*
    :lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung:

7. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art here

8. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

I've run out of silly things to say...

Uhh... Hi, it's fine to go around raise chaos and decapitate those around you and say hi to people, they're all nice and a little crazy.

9. KylexBaby

KylexBaby Space Hobo

hello! welcome!

i am also into Fire Emblem and JRPG's, yaay