Welcoming the Stardew Valley Community

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dzelda, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Dzelda

Dzelda Parsec Taste Tester

Why hello there! Im Dzelda. And in preparation of the news that Stardew Valley has joined forces with Chucklefish, I am aware that ConcernedApe is taking your old forums down after awhile, in favor of using this one, which is connected to the Starbound Forums! Now, I know you may not be used to the new layout yet, and of course there will be much adjusting.

So I would like to be among the first in the Starbound Community to welcome you to your new and hopefully lasting home! :) Ive glimpsed the Stardew Valley Forums and I am aware of the quiet yet dedicated following that's gathered there, and I would like to say, to everyone from there, whatever game they're waiting for, that I hope we can have some happy memories together :)

Endless Rain, Mopy, olisr and 3 others like this.
    • Remnant Drive

Remnant Drive Pangalactic Porcupine

A friendly community embracing another friendly community. This alone is incentive to be on the forums, and for that, I thank you.

• Cygen

Cygen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for the welcome to us "Stardewers"
        I will kinda miss the old Forum but I already like the better options this one offers.^^

MrXIX likes this.
        • Landlaw

Landlaw Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Welcome! :D

• oath2order

oath2order Parsec Taste Tester

Cygen! Nice to see I'm not the only Stardewer here :D

Anyways, I do like the forums here a little better. Of course, it'll take a little time to get used to.

• qazxcwe

qazxcwe Phantasmal Quasar

Hello Stardew Valley!
              Have a cookie!
              :cookie:

• Misha

Misha Big Damn Hero

Can't wait to play this game, too! STOP TEASING ME CHUCKLEFISH! X3

• MrXIX

MrXIX Void-Bound Voyager

I've seen a couple familiar people on here so far, looking forward to knowing some new people too! :lolwut: <- also I may abuse this whole new smiley arsenal.

• oath2order

oath2order Parsec Taste Tester

Oh hey, nice to see ya here too!