Welcome to Albussystems

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Albussystems, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Albussystems

Albussystems Pangalactic Porcupine

@TrueEdge thx^^

Now is your turn to make a nice repurpose .D

2. TrueEdge

TrueEdge Phantasmal Quasar

@Albussystems
    I found a nice little lv10 planet with a USCM prison exactly left of spawn. :viking:
    I spent a good hour clearing it out of unnecessary decorations and some angry orange people. :badger:
    After turning the prison into a garden (about 2 hours) a huge meteor came and went boom boom. :fireball:
    I look forward to the stable update that tells you the weather patterns of planets. :zzz:

3. Albussystems

Yeah its the Screenshotsthread, i know^^

Have fun watching!

TrueEdge likes this.
  4. lfinn11

lfinn11 Void-Bound Voyager

Hylotlmouth! YAY destiny reference.

5. Noobbomb

Noobbomb Void-Bound Voyager

Nice good to see ti is still expanding and the first pic killed my laptop.

6. jokekid

jokekid Space Spelunker

i gotta ask, do you study architecture or something? cuz this is some crazy shit

7. Chrillzilla

Chrillzilla Big Damn Hero

Huuuuge home! Great work. But I would never dare to walk through the darker parst alone and/or without heavy weaponry as long as one robot is missing... haven't found him yet.

8. Albussystems

Thx, i am happy you like it!^^

9. Albussystems

Funny that my old post with the much less evolved version of this Planet is found by more ppl in the Fancreation Thread than this one here in the Screenshotsthread :)
    Well maybe this helps^^

For those who seen this have fun watching :)

Heriol likes this.
  10. Albussystems

So at long last we are approaching 1.0... maybe soon :)
    I was building on a Waterway-system for the boat, but with the new boat that's useless because the new boat is sooooo slow - no fun at all and no good for racing.
    Anyhow who ever is interested can take a look.
    Have fun

--- Post updated ---
    A few min to go till the 1.0.... Well i bet i am not the only one who is really excited!^^

Lets hope and see - ofc we had that Situation before...

Funny thing, i searched for Starbounds release a few min ago on google and google showed me 4th December 2013 :D

Wellwell, lets hope.

TheFloranChef and Beatrice like this.
  11. Beatrice

Beatrice Spaceman Spiff

Welcome back! One of the greatest architects in the Starbound universe returns :)

TheFloranChef likes this.
  12. Albussystems

One of the Last posts in this old Share.
    It has been a long time since i posted some work. I didn't have much time to build, as well as i, as i gues many have been, annoyed by all those universeresets :)
    But after a break i actually found my way back to buildbuildbuild, and this time a underwaterhylotlstation i well on its way.^^
    I'll upload Pics as soon as i feel that i've arrived at a stage, where it is worth viewing.

Btw. can someone tell me what the fudge happened to the boats? I had to reinvent my designs of my waterelevators because of the strange changes they made....

Buuut, i am very happy so many kept building! I saw some nice stuff!
    I am excited about your comments about my Hylotl - Base-Station-Castle...what ever^^
    Have fun!!

Beatrice and SivCorp like this.