Spooky Weird Dreamz Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KookyKeronian, Feb 22, 2015.

?

What kind of dreams do you have more frequently?

1. Dreams

48.4%
  2. Nightmares

17.2%
  3. Lucid Dreams

17.2%
  4. I never dream!

17.2%
  1. KookyKeronian

KookyKeronian Parsec Taste Tester

Huh... Nice dream if you enjoyed it, I guess?

2. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

Part one was intriging for a while. Unfortunately, being left alone at social events is something recurrent irl, so having it happen in a dream gives me mixed feelings. It is like setting out to write a fiction novel and having it be just like reality...

Part two gave me no particular feelings. It is good to make friends, but I don't see that happening with that person, nor do I lose any sleep over it. So dreaming about it seems kind of pointless to me.

3. NoTimeForStalin

NoTimeForStalin Pangalactic Porcupine

I posted this on another thread but once, I was David Tennant in a car repair shop run by oompa loompas and then Adam Sandler was chasing me around my house.

Also, I somethimes have dreams where I am a naked genderless humanoid in an abandoned werehouse full of old arcade cabinets.

EDIT: Another reoccuring place in dreams for me is a giant floating school with no walls.

4. BloodyFingers

I wish my dreams were more lucid. It is usually such a fustercluck of abstract concepts and images, my conscious mind can't process any of it and discards everything. As such, I don't even know if I dreamt last night.

5. NoTimeForStalin

I just remembered a nightmare I had where I was in an apartment/baseball feild and a demonic Bill Cosby wanted to have dinner with me...

I have extremely messed up dreams X3

KookyKeronian likes this.
  6. BloodyFingers

Your dreams are filled with celebrities. I'm even more jealous, I could never get the likes of Scarlet Johanson or Kaley Cuoco to show up in my wet dreams...

Edit: ok, I had a weird dream today.

I was in a inflatable boat in the middle of the ocean at night, rescuing people from a plane crash (I assume it was a plane crash. I didn't see any debris). I used a flashlight to search the waters for victims. It had a very, very creepy atmosphere. The victims were just floating beneath the surface like corpses and, despite being in the middle of the ocean at night, the waters were quite still and the bodies could be seen when I pointed the light at them. It was almost like... the Styx or something.

I found two survivors. I can't remember the first one but the second was a little girl. They were unconscious until I pulled them out of the water, which lends the styx comparison even more credibility.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  7. KookyKeronian

Alrighty, new weird dream! :DD
    I was in my bed again and there was a cat. I thought it was real and that I was awake and I tried to shoo him out of my bed. To my surprise, the pussy hissed (huh? ge- ok, i'll continue... :wut: ). For some reason, since I was a little kid, I'm very instinctive in these kinds of encounters, so I snarled at him. (Watch out, this is when shiet escalates quickly). The "cat" then grew to like meters long and sprouted more pairs of paws full claws looking like a caterpillar. A skinny caterpillar, I thought, so I leaped and tried viciously to separate the monster in two. But, the exact moment I bit him, it disapeared like if it was make from clouds of something... :confused:

Also
    What happened then, you just woke up after that?

8. BloodyFingers

Yep. Soon after I pulled the little girl out of the water everything got foggy and my alarm rang.

There was more to the dream but details are fuzzy now.

9. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Night before last, I dreamed that someone decided to live underwater with a shark that he loved (what the hell, subconscious?). Later, after building a palace, he was visited by Beowulf and Mopsy from the now defunct webcomic NeverNever. Something happened, affecting the surface, leading to the events of a new Artemis Fowl novel starring Trouble Kelp and his Holly Short-expy of a partner.

BloodyFingers likes this.
  10. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

I once had a dream where I was at a camp at the bottom of the sea which was inhabited by merpeople. A seagull was giving me a tour of the place while flailing his limbs like a doll. He led me into one of the tents, which had a small puddle on the floor. Then a merman came in and said something to me in a foreign language. After that, I found myself in my bed. The seagull flew into my bedroom through the window and started circling me like a hawk. That's when I realized that the seagull wasn't real, and that it was a dream. I started panicking and struggling to get up, but I couldn't move. I woke up a few minutes after.

Another dream is when I drove a car into a ravine because I wasn't strong enough to press the brakes.

11. cooldrewo

cooldrewo Void-Bound Voyager

yesterday i was day dreaming i was a avian who was trapped in a human base. i was about to escape when i started to have other ideas. ideas of suicide. i was writing my last note when the humans saw me. thats when i quickly pointed the gun in my mouth but the human tackled me. after that i saw myself in a cell curling up in a corner crying. i was in that cell for a long time... my last note was gone. they must have taken it. from my cell i was transported to the interrogation room. where i was asked questions. i told them blindly everything i knew about the avian army. the human interrogator stayed thank you for your honesty and left out the door. as soon as he left the room i went head first on the table and cried
    i can still hear the avian words to this day
    "im nothing.....im just a useliss bag of meat....they will kill me....that is when i will met death...at least i was of some use in my life"

12. pinkie pirate

pinkie pirate Cosmic Narwhal

My dreams usually involve random stuff but i just assume its normal, and sometimes i know its a dream but i usually dont use that information. one time i had a dream i was in some building running from zombies and i went down a staircase halfway, looked back, and it walked off. then green text at the bottom of my view asked why they were leaving and if something is wrong, and then i remembered a dream I never had about similar events to what was going to happen. i already had known it was a dream, but i really didnt care. even though i knew exactly what was about to happen (and, if anything, was making it happen from recalling that and making sure it was going to happen) and as i thought, some voice asked me about cards. i was going to see some face and i thought that would scare me so i tried to close my already closed eyes, and i still could see the stairs, and as i kept trying to close them i just questioned why i was letting it happen because it was a dream and opened my eyes rather than try to keep them closed, and i woke up. I'm not even sure if all of it was a dream, i constantly feel like I'm lying down in dreams and spend most of the time trying to get up, and i usually imagine stuff for a short bit after i wake up, still in bed. after the text appeared i could've woken up and started imagining those events rather than get up.

13. Simon Petrikov

Simon Petrikov Ketchup Robot

Nightmares FTW

I had this one nightmare that I like to call "the hum." Basically, in the back of my mind I would always here this deep groaning hum, and it slowly got louder as time went on. and shit kept getting trippier (friends dying in freak accidents involving powersaws and electricity, people randomly stroking out and turning into some exorcist victim) Straight up to the point where the place I kept going to (School) was just full of pretty much zombies and crap. The really shitty part about it though was it ended with me falling asleep in my bed, so for a good 5 minutes after I woke up I was shitting myself in my bed trying to listen for a hum.

And then theres the typical enemy always runs slightly faster than you dreams, and a lot of other dreams involving monster trucks, clowns, saws of all shapes and forms (this is why I don't watch Texas Chainsaw), and electricity, oh and ladders. Don't forget tipping ladders.

14. Brassqund

Brassqund Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I just had a dream where I was playing counter-strike with Cryotic... using a rocket launcher. (and other cheating stuff) and he wasn't caring about it at all...

And after that, I was with Markiplier, playing a really weird game where you have
    to make lamad (or something like that), survive and evolved using nature and stuff...
    or simply by making pollution and mutations.

I was also trying to get a jewel with Cry name on it to give it to him or something like that.
    That was weird.

15. KookyKeronian

Speaking of dreams with youtubers, once I had the one where I was skyping with Arin and Danny from the GameGrumps and suddenly we start giving funny nicknames to eachother and they called me Dennis (my real name) the Diddler! Then we laughed for what seemed hours! :rofl: The rest of the dream is fuzzy though... Can't remember much... But it as the funniest I ever had, I woke up still laughing.

16. BloodyFingers

I swear, if my alarm clock wasn't also my cellphone I would've thrown it out the window a long time ago..

The one time when it seems I'll have a nice or interesting dream, it ruins it. This time, it was almost a wet dream.

Details were fuzzy as always, but the one lucid moment I had was making out with a gorgeous girl in front of her dorm. She then confessed to wanting "more than that" (oh yeah! go me!) and we went inside.
    I saw my she-boss across the lobby (there's a story there, perhaps for another time) but fortunately she didn't spot me so I hurried past her and walked up the stairwell.

And when we finally got to her room my alarm rang and I woke up.

GOD! $@#&! DAMNIT!!! :mad:
    It has been a while since I got so angry for waking up...

17. NoTimeForStalin

My alarm is the TARDIS wooshing noise, and that shit is really scary when it wakes you up at four in the morning...

18. BloodyFingers

Why would it do that?

19. NoTimeForStalin

It's a TARDIS alarm clock, duh!

20. BloodyFingers

is it sentient or something? Does it just rings whenever it feels like it?