1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Weeds destroy objects

Discussion in 'Support' started by ShD, Mar 26, 2016.

1. ShD

ShD Void-Bound Voyager

Bug Description: If you have an object placed on farmable terrain and a weed (not sure if it's the same for wood/stone/grass) chooses that spot to spawn, the object will disappear (happend for me with Bee House and a special acquired statue).

Build version: 1.06
    Happened on: Day 3, Spring, 3rd Year (irelevant)

-
    Additional info: From what i saw on various posts, this also happened with chests, scarecrows and some other objects, so it seems it's a global issue.

• dashami

dashami Space Hobo

I'm having the same problem. I'm going to have to put off Stardew Valley until there's a fix, because I'll just end up quitting the game if entire chest are being destroyed by weeds. If it's a known bug, please verify anyone. It'd be even better if developers know if the problem, and are fixing on it. I don't know if they have a place they post known bugs and updates in general.

• ChaosAzeroth

ChaosAzeroth Existential Complex

I thought this was normal tbh. It's frustrating when you lose something like the smelter thing to random spawns ((happened to my first file and I refuse to put things on my field now.))