Chat Website Music Chat Room

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, Dec 27, 2015.

Tags:
?

What should next week's theme be?

1. 80's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 90's

50.0%
  3. Pop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Rock

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 2000's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Dubstep

50.0%
  7. Anything Goes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

I might get on here in a bit

Relten and Seajun_ like this.
  2. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

I won't be there myself. I gotta head to bed soon. Getting late where I am :3.

Its good to see it being used outside of the weekly meet up time. That's what its there for :3

Cup o' Tea and Seajun_ like this.
  3. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Sorry I haven't been in the room in a while.
    it seems every time I'm going to join, my internet decides it doesn't like me

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  4. Hel

Just a lil bit of an annoucement.

Because the Sunday coming up is Valentines' day I might not be here. So please carry on and use the room without me. Only cus I am not there doesn't mean its closed or not happening.

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  5. KookyKeronian

KookyKeronian Parsec Taste Tester

Nooooo! I forgot! ;-; Dammit I had free time I just forgot... :c
    And, ah Valentine's Day, the where... other people get with their lovers and I get slightly depressed. Oh well, going to the room for a bit I think...

6. Hel

With more and more stuffs happening over the week it seems unlikely I am going out Sunday.

Because I will be here, and it's Valentine's day and all. I'll be giving away some Steam Goodies in my music room on Sunday.

You gotta be in it to win it, so not everything's a total bust :D

KookyKeronian and Seajun_ like this.
  7. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Ill be in the lounge for a while today - with jazz running in the background as I start up writing part 2 of the guide book.

Cup o' Tea and Seajun_ like this.
  8. KookyKeronian

KookyKeronian Parsec Taste Tester

I won't make it today, guys, sorry... Surprise tutoring session because I'm going to the hospital in the day of a test so I got to do it earlier than everyone else and I'm not prepared so I need it. :wut: Woop...
    Anyway, wish you all a happy Valentine's Day and the best of luck in Hel's giveaway! ^-^

Hel likes this.
  9. Hel

Yikes. I hope everything is okay. Education is more important, so I hope things go well for you.

KookyKeronian likes this.
  10. Hel

Starting next Sunday at our normal time is gonna be the time for my latest event, Where you all vote on the theme for the evening.

Every week I will update the polls to random genres and the one with the most votes before the event date, will be the theme for the evening.

I think this would be a nice way to see what others want to listen to while being in the room.

Poll will be added now for next weeks theme.

The | Suit likes this.
  11. Hel

Yikes. this place is dusty.

I'm gonna be starting this up again. Got a lil too busy and kinda forgot about this. But nonetheless. Its back up and running.