1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Weapons Pack - Requests 1.2

Weapons requested by Steam community

1. Tremerion

Tremerion Existential Complex

Tremerion submitted a new mod:

Weapons Pack - Requests - Weapons requested by Steam community

Read more about this mod...

2. jonathonspy

jonathonspy Existential Complex

are we able to suggest weapons here as well?

3. Tremerion

Yes ofcourse :)

jonathonspy likes this.
  4. jonathonspy

jonathonspy Existential Complex

In that case....
    some sort of homing shot that doesnt do that much damage, but doesnt have a range limit? the alternate fire has something that if someone is shot with it, causes the primary fire to seek it out as long as its nearby? otherwise the shots just home in on random enemies?

5. KrisAYAMA

KrisAYAMA Big Damn Hero

A long while ago, a user under the name Mr.Foxer made a mod that put Rick Deckard's gun (the M2019 PKD) in the game, but it's outdated and doesn't work in the 1.0 version of Starbound. If you have the time and are still taking requests, would you be able to recreate it? That would be amazing!

6. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

Just curious: are you still taking requests? More specifically, requests for whips? X'D

7. Tremerion

Yes, I am still taking requests, but be aware it will take some time to make all this weapons. But you can post your request :)

Crusism likes this.
  8. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

I understand! =D

Well, I was wondering if you could make an iron chain whip that is enchanted with fire while having a faster attack speed and a long whipping range (i.e. at least twice the attack range).

The desire of such a whip came to me when I was remembering old Castlevania games and when I started seeing so many whip mods that either hadn't had the exact whip I am looking or hadn't had the range nor attack speed to make use of the 'Grapping Whips' mod.

That and it always peeved me that whips in Starbound are quite slow in attack and very short in range to be viable enough for combat. X'D

'Grappling Whips' is a whip mechanic mod, which allows you to grapple your whip onto light sources (i.e. re-creating that Indiana Jones feeling) and which works with custom whips from other mod (e.g. 'Whipcraft'). This is the main reason for the long whipping range and, sadly, a lot of Starbound's whips are a bit too short to actually make fun out of it. =/

'Grappling Whips'
    http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/grappling-whips.4155/

With this, I have the tendency to create dungeons for my friends and myself with this mod in mind (placing light sources all about at high spots to swing around to reach places - lol).

While 'Grappling Whips' has a whip that has the exact range and attack speed needed (i.e. its custom 'Indy Whip') to make use of its grappling mechanic, the whip is very weak (in that it is a low-tier weapon even after a lot of damage buffs) and I prefer chain whips (haha) and whips that spew fire (I do love Castlevania).

So, I would really look forward to having such a whip (for low tier and high tier); such a desired whip would let me live my dreams as SPACE CASTLEVANIA! =D

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  9. Greengojira

Greengojira Void-Bound Voyager

I'd love to see an M1911, Luger P08, and a STG-44.

10. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

To add, - considering the guns already available here - I think including these guns from this outdated mod (link provided below) would fit quite nicely; it would be like an armoury of pre-space weapons - still being viable for use. =D

Especially since the permission of use for this outdated mod allows for alteration, distribution and packing without the author's consent (as read from the outdated mod's page).

WW2 Gun Grab Bag
    http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/ww2-gun-grab-bag.84684/

11. Tremerion

12. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

I am unsure if i can make requests here but i will anyways

Rotwiell model 72 double barrel
    Ruger .22 target pistol
    A pnumatic nailgun, yes, a nailgun
    A Pata punchsword

13. Tremerion

14. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

15. Tremerion

Yes, I saw it and noted it :) I have a lot of updating on my schedule and a lot of new mods. Weapons requests are last on list.

16. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

Alright, sorry boss, god bles u