1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Weapons Addition 1.3.9.0

Your arsenal will broaden so much you won't be able to carry it all at once.

1. SpazDiesFirst360.0

SpazDiesFirst360.0 Phantasmal Quasar

I am thinking of possibly removing the radiation cannons in the next update (radiowave cannon, gamma ray cannon, etc.) Does anyone support this? Or should I resprite and keep them?

I believe that I have fixed this by adding my recipe patch to defaultBlueprints, but seeing as the update release date is unknown, you may need to fix it youself, as releasing a patch now may prove disastrous.

2. notanaccount2

notanaccount2 Big Damn Hero

I mean, I like the idea of having them in myself. But if they're too much trouble to update then it'd probably be best to cut them from the mod.

Thanks. And yeah, I've made an edit on my own copy as well to keep it working.

3. SpazDiesFirst360.0

The guns are fine, but the sprites are an issue. Yes, I can resprite things, but to an extent, as I am in no way a professional spriter. I have no idea where to even start in terms of respriting, and simply leaving them as they are results in everything else looking (even only somewhat) nice followed by these crappy looking cannons.

I would love to keep the radiation cannons, but their aesthetics as of now clash with the rest of the mod.

4. 5tern

5tern Scruffy Nerf-Herder

with this mod and last version of FU i cant smelt durasteel and some other ores (ferrozium) in standart furnace

5. SpazDiesFirst360.0

Yeah... the next update fixes this, and it should come out soon.

That being said, so much will change that I probably need to give some time for preparation (to prevent potential crashes due to non-existant items and objects).

6. SpazDiesFirst360.0

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!

Many, many things are changing with the next update. It is recommended that my users deconstruct/refund the following items, as they will eventually be decommissioned:

• Liquid Mixer
    • Conversion Machine
    • Particle Accelerator

It is also recommended that my users BACK UP THEIR STORAGE FOLDERS, because the new changes may cause problems.

7. SpazDiesFirst360.0

Hey, the next update is nearly ready to be released!

You can expect:
    • New sprites for virtually every single weapon.
    • Weapon damage has been tweaked, and should be less absurd, but *may* still be somewhat overpowered. As I don't want this mod to be cheats/god items, please report imbalances as quickly as possible so I can investigate and possibly fix the issue.
    • A few new weapons, fresh from the drawing board.

Something else to consider is that some items in the source code are unobtainable. While these are "open," it is highly recommended that you do not use these, as they may be imbalanced and/or may be removed in any given update.

If users request that I open these up to testing, feel free to say so.

8. SpazDiesFirst360.0

Hey, the next update is ready to release!

However, it will not be released just yet . As many things have changed, I will need to redo many of the screenshots. This should only take a few days though.

Hope the "reboot" of this mod satisfies the community!

Renzope likes this.