1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Weapons Addition 1.3.9.0

Your arsenal will broaden so much you won't be able to carry it all at once.

1. Darkralts

Darkralts Starship Captain

the last update repair the bug with neutron? for reinstall the mod e.e.

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  2. SpazDiesFirst360.0

SpazDiesFirst360.0 Phantasmal Quasar

Yes, the new version (should) fix the recipe issue.

Waffle-Chan and Darkralts like this.
  3. Darkralts

a new issue, you learn recipes ands interac whit the tables the game crashed.
    Pd: you relog again and interact whit the tables normaly.

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  4. SpazDiesFirst360.0

Log please? So I can fix it?

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  5. SpazDiesFirst360.0

Hey, if it is a real issue, I really need a log. I am going to take a look, but until I get a log, I cannot fix it.

EDIT: Just checked all the crafting stations added with this mod, no issues.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  6. Darkralts

sorry, the bug not repeat, but it repeat I can up the log, for the moment the mod work e.e.
    pd: the stackeables blueprints, if you use a stack, all blueprints are use simultaneously, I use a stack of 76 to use 1 to 1 (similar to stackeable reward bag) to save 70 for unique blueprints and in the first use rapidly consume blueprints and hive me a ship full blueprints in the floor (inventory full blueprints)

7. SpazDiesFirst360.0

Noticed that as well. I think it is the game engine's fault, so there's probably nothing that can be done. Just try to use one at a time by right-clicking the stack to pick up one blueprint with the cursor.

8. SpazDiesFirst360.0

I tried making a sprite for the Fusion Collider. Any objections? (I spent a while on this)

Attached Files:

Darkralts likes this.
  9. Darkralts

change de grey by another darker gray to highlight the brightness

10. SpazDiesFirst360.0

I am currently working on a major addition to this mod, so the next (larger) update may not come out for a while.

11. SpazDiesFirst360.0

I'm currently working on a "campaign-style" mission. Any suggestions/additions?

The idea is a multi-dungeon/instance world mission spanning the course of around 6-8 different instances.

12. Darkralts

a instance whit necesary use mech? cero gravity and a station to deploy the mech in the entrance?

13. SpazDiesFirst360.0

Thinking about shutting down the wiki for lack of usage...

Does anyone object?

14. SpazDiesFirst360.0

I think I could use some help for the campaign mission...

If you're looking for things to do, here is some things that could be done;
    • Some bits and pieces of natural-looking terrain (my terrain is generally awful).
      • NPCs are not needed; I have some that I will use.
      • There is numerous biomes that will be used: forest, desert, toxic, tundra, volcanic, scorched.
    • A few miniature dungeons (for the instances).
      • This includes just about anything: a crashed ship, a house, a bunker, etc.

Nobody has to help, but it would really help and may cause the next update to be released sooner.

15. Waffielz

Waffielz Void-Bound Voyager

i got you fam, just tell me what i need to do

16. SpazDiesFirst360.0

You could use Tiled to create some terrain templates or a dungeon (I can do the station at the end of the campaign). You will just have to post them when you finished (so I can use them). As far as I know, I have to ask if I could use the files (just how modding works).

17. Waffielz

Waffielz Void-Bound Voyager

oh my gosh, i thought you meant testing and such
    i have no idea how to make that

18. SpazDiesFirst360.0

Oh...

You wanted to do testing? That would be fine as well. As of now, I am (really) the only person working on this mod, with some help from the community. So as of now it is rather... strenuous.

Tiled would require a download and such. If you wanted to do that, I have an updated tutorial here: https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/using-tiled-new.135911/

Either way, help is help.

19. SpazDiesFirst360.0

20. SpazDiesFirst360.0

I finally finished working on the station for the campaign...

Users, this may take a lot longer than I thought...

I may do an update or two before, just for some extra content, but jeez, I never thought this campaign would be so much work.

EDIT: Has anyone ever found a radar encounter dungeon? A stray radar dish on a raised platform? Hoping that FU has not tampered too much with dungeon generation. Been getting reports of zero dungeons from this mod being naturally generated.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017