1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Weapon Fusion Station v2.2

Fuses two weapons into one, keeping the best of both worlds.

1. Legion499

Legion499 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can you make Attack Speed swap-able also? I really want my strong sword to hit with the speed of my fast sword.

2. DarkTakayanagi

DarkTakayanagi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

what i mean is spawn several lvl 15 commonbroadsword and spawn several lvl 50 commonbroadsword, they should have around the same damage.

The infised weapon always uses the higher level between the two weapons, and it also has a small chance of coming 1 level higher :)
    and btw if you a mod that upgrades weapons, im one of the authors: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=744492975

AArticuno3 likes this.
  3. Leesolazy

Leesolazy Master Chief

Might I suggest adding shields into this mod as well?

4. Floran Ssstabby Ssstab

Floran Ssstabby Ssstab Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's nice, but it doesn't seem to be working properly with the whips. Regardless of which of the two whips I want it to look like, it always ends up looking like the whip in the left slot even if I try both options. I've spawned in about five of all the vanilla whips and mixed them around and it doesn't seem to take the special from the Energy Whip either unless the Energy Whip is in the left slot.

5. DarkTakayanagi

DarkTakayanagi updated Weapon Fusion Station with a new update entry:

MOD Support

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. jhen.toot

jhen.toot Big Damn Hero

Ok after merging a lot of unique broadswords and an avali broadsword i got a tier 7 weapon but got degraded from legendary to rare :( is that intentional or not?

7. jhen.toot

jhen.toot Big Damn Hero

This mod is highly compatible with weapon reinforcement it decreases your reinforcement to a degree but all the stats of the sword stay and you can double the reinforcement to +10 if you dare :rofl:

8. Leesolazy

Leesolazy Master Chief

The Legendary rarity is exclusive to unique weapons, excluding procedurally generated weapons, mod added weapons, and probably modified unique weapons as well.

9. DarkTakayanagi

The "Legendary" rarity is nothing more than a visual representation of how rare/unique/strong a weapon is, having the exact same weapon but different rarity wont change anything, it will still do everything like it was :)

Yea, I forgot to reduce the stats, its fixed in the next update :)

10. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Legendary weap seem work in fusion ^^

Also a suggestion , can you make a table for duplicate weapon ? (in the case or a fusion give a worst result) ?

Edit ; i've combine a protectorate sword and a random generated weapon but after hitting once i cant hit again (cant even turn back my char , its like an infite usetime or something like that no ?) , i need to change my hand for debug it , its strange (its only with the primary attack , the right seem work well).

Also your crafting window seem a little mess up ^^ , both things on the screen below :
    left red square : the bugged weapon in use
    right red square : transparent top of window (same for normal fusion table (also nice new skin :D)
    [​IMG]

Edit : some weap i've make ^^
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  11. DarkTakayanagi

thanks for the feedback.
    Yea the Protectors blade is a special case due to the unique special it has, im currently working on a fix; same with Eye Sword for example.
    since im using vanilla assets, the transparent window is working fine here, is it because of your extended inventory mod? maybe something else is modifying the image im using for the header, I'll have a look at it.

12. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Ok but its strange cuz special attack work , its only the main ^^

Also yeah i use it so itsm aybe the problem , and may also bug a little my mod too (i've make a mod with 2 new fridge (glitch theme) but one of them have the same issue than your window , but its a minor problem for now ^^ , if never you found ho tyo fiw it it may work for for my mod too.

13. Failbird105

Failbird105 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So I tried combining a crafted iron broadsword, with a randomly generated sword(which looked better, and had a better special) yet when I combined the two, I just got left with a copy of the randomly generated sword, the stats didn't change at all. I tried it in both slots, but the same thing happened.

14. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

We have a maximum reachable , with command for level 30 or 50 weap (not sure , maybe 50) i can reach 52.5 max damage , if you make many test you will see.

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=563499wfm2.png

15. DarkTakayanagi

yea, when i updated the code, i broke some things by mistake, update v2.2 should fix that

thats from starbound itself, since it only calculates damage up to tier 10.

16. DarkTakayanagi

Shadox2.0 likes this.
  17. Xilosc

Xilosc Void-Bound Voyager

Soulseeker and any modded in 1 handed broadswords can cause a crash by allowing you to put an ability on a 1-handed broadsword.

18. AllPurposeGamer

AllPurposeGamer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Will this work with Manufacturer's Touch?

19. dyre00

dyre00 Poptop Tamer

This mod idea really looks great. Could you update this for 1.1? It doesn't show up in the inventor's table anymore.

20. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

Sorry to say but this doesn't work with the whips in WhipCraft v1.2.

What happens is that the stats follow the visuals of the whip chosen (i.e. I choose the visual of a 'Vine Whip' and the stats follow even if I chosen the stats and special of the other whip). Though, judging by how I've tried to do this with vanilla and other mods' whips, I think fusion as a whole doesn't affect whips properly in general. However, despite following visual's stats, the whips - after fusion - have the 10% chance mentioned of being 1 tier stronger than the visual whips before fusion.

Could there be an update for this?