1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Bug/Issue Weapon bug??

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by |Pinecone|, Jul 13, 2017.

1. |Pinecone|

|Pinecone| Big Damn Hero

I was playing the unstable version of Starbound (1.2.2), everything was fine until I tried to sell some weapons at the Ursa Miner shop. I clicked on one of my weapons to try and put it in the merchants sell slot, and my game crashed when i left clicked it. I thought it was just a small bug or something, so I logged off, and tried it again the next day and the same thing happened, only this time I was on my ship and I had tried moving the weapon to the trash bin. As soon as I clicked on it, it crashed again. I managed to capture the weapon and the crash report and save them.

Crash Log:

20170713134839_1.PNG
    Bugged Weapon:

20170713134837_1.jpg

Game Crashing:

20170713134838_1.PNG

2. GwendelynHill

GwendelynHill Space Hobo

I am also having this issue, although I am playing the stable version. I don't think location or the weapon type matters because it's happened to me twice with a sniper and now with a hammer. Both times on my ship, just trying to put them into storage. Please fix, Chucklefish.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017