1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

WE NEED MORE... (spoiler alert bruh)

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by AstralToons, Aug 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. AstralToons

AstralToons Orbital Explorer

After exploring Ancient Vaults one after the other and finding each piece of the mural that tells of the Great Kind One and the beings who created these vaults. I was still curious about a few things...

To summarize what the mural says within the Ancient Vaults, it speaks about this group of people or race who have reached this being known as The Great Kind One. Who then tells this group of beings that there is a "Final Plague" (most likely the Ruin) that is a threat to all that live and thrive. However, The Great Kind One tells of a plan to save Life. The plan was to create a vault that was locked and could only be open by the chosen with keys. The unknown beings then built what we know as the Ancient Vaults, these vaults held biomes and life within them to preserve. The Great Kind One then told these beings that it was not destined to remain, nor were they.

Pretty interesting right? . . .

BUT THERE ARE STILL MORE QUESTIONS I HAVE LEFT STARBOUND...
    LIKE NUMBER ONE: Who we're these beings? Were they the race that WOULD have been displayed on the Ark Gate on the missing slot?
    AND NUMBER TWO: Was this Great Kind One actually the Cultivator?
    AND LASTLY NUMBER THREE:
    If these beings who built these vaults had this technology that is beyond what anyone else has achieved then why was it destined for them to disappear? Why wouldn't they even make an attempt to stop this Final Plague?

There's a mystery of time and space that needs to be solved and I'm gonna POP IF I DON'T FIND OUT THE REST OF THIS MYSTERY.

2. Guest0241525

Guest0241525 Guest

Well, the "Great One" being the Cultivator and the "Final Plague" being the Ruin is blatantly obvious and hardly a mystery.

Also, this would've been better in general Starbound Discussion section.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2017
  3. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Moved to Starbound Discussion. Wiki Discussion is used for discussing the wiki, not the game itself.

4. AstralToons

AstralToons Orbital Explorer

Oof my bad. Never been on a forum before.