1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Water-spawning "outlet"

Discussion in 'Furniture and Objects' started by Jahws, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Jahws

Jahws Yeah, You!

Miss the old water-gun turret, or just in need of an infinite water supply? Look no further - this mod provides a basic "outlet" that serves as an inverted drain. It's a quick and simple version; no advanced mechanics here.

As long as there is not already any liquid on the outlet's location, it will automatically spawn water at the exact same rate that a drain removes it. This object is based heavily on the drain, even reusing its graphics; also like the drain object, it takes an input signal that can be used to enable and disable the flow of water.

Usable for auto-farming solutions? Sure. Usable for making waterfalls? Check.

[​IMG]

Two versions are provided - one works in the current 'stable' branch, and the other in 'nightly' as of June 14th, 2016. The recipe in each version matches that of the drain, plus 50 units of water, and is automatically visible at the wiring station under the same category as the drain.

Attached Files:

2. greenRAM

greenRAM Giant Laser Beams

Do you still have the unpacked version of this? Do you mind reuploading it if you do? I'd like to take a look at it, as I could find something like this really helpful.

3. Manuel

Manuel Void-Bound Voyager

I can't unpack the mod.
    I got this error:

Exception caught: (AssetSourceException) Packed assets file format unrecognized!
    [0] f54e8a
    [1] f53ca8
    [2] f56345
    [3] f18ffc
    [4] f5aacc
    [5] 74ab38f4 BaseThreadInitThunk
    [6] 77af5de3 RtlUnicodeStringToInteger
    [7] 77af5dae RtlUnicodeStringToInteger

4. seriosman

seriosman Scruffy Nerf-Herder

not work for version 1.2.0

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017