1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Water Spawner v0.3

Water spawner device for wiring

1. saltfanatic

saltfanatic Void-Bound Voyager

2. austinlb90

austinlb90 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Could this include other liquids?

3. saltfanatic

Healing water included already and I'll add other liquids soon.

4. Necrovore

Necrovore Pangalactic Porcupine

Clearly mine has fallen too far down the list of recent mods. :p

Nice sprite though, does it toggle between grey and the colored image of the drop as it turn on?

5. saltfanatic

Yes, it will switch the color between the on and off.

6. StarScribe

StarScribe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A good step that can be taken towards an even better mod would be to make it toggle-able manually and in other alternative means not just by submersion, would be also nice to have some additional sprites that can be used for immersion... like taps, pipes ect...

Now as a bonus if you can add some switches that look like taps and valves that be epic :D

Overall good job :D

7. Necrovore

Necrovore Pangalactic Porcupine

Hmm, if you are planning to make an individual item for each liquid, you could probably add additional wire nodes to change the functionality...one to bypass the auto cutoff, possibly another to increase flow rate...ooh, or an output node that would signal when the spawner cuts out due to being submerged.

Since my version only takes one square, I don't exactly have the room to add a bunch of nodes to my design, I based mine on the quantity and type of liquid stored within.

8. saltfanatic

9. saltfanatic

10. DarknessNightshade

DarknessNightshade Intergalactic Tourist

This mod no longer works in Glad Giraffe, placing it crashes you back to ship.

11. greenRAM

greenRAM Giant Laser Beams

Any way to change it so their default is on? I want to to have an object that will automatically act as a fountain/pool source for a ship mod. I'm not very knowledgeable about scripting.

12. legal1ze

legal1ze Big Damn Hero

pls update this someone !