1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Was I a jerk?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Laida, Aug 18, 2017.

?

Am I?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    26.3%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    26.3%
  3. Kind of

18 vote(s)
    47.4%
  1. noobsqoou

noobsqoou Big Damn Hero

Not long ago I was walking through a Glitch Village on a Lava Planet, and cinder showers started falling and breaking things. Naturally, the villagers started calling me a thief and cried out for the guards to come, and those guards killed me, causing me to lose a good chunk of pixels. In my rage, I decided to cleanse the Glitch gene pool (algorithm pool?) of the build-fucking-wooden-houses-on-a-fucking-lava-planet trait. I went admin mode, removed all my stat-boosting armor, spawned a tier 1 common spear with flurry, went back to the village, used the low-level spear to corral the entire populace into a corner, and then poked them to death with tier 1 flurry until all that remained was the village leader in gold-colored armor.

I then trapped the leader in a simple pit, gazed down from the edge, said, ". . . you did this . . ." and did [/spawnliquid lava 1000] over the pit.

2. ProfMoebius

ProfMoebius Space Penguin Leader

Yeah, i too hate to find villages on an planet that otherwise needs an EPP upgrade to survive in.

3. Starfan87

Starfan87 Void-Bound Voyager

Well, returning to the subject at hand. Nah, you were not a jerk. I killed a frog village because I seriously dislike the frog race. They steal furniture from superior races and then sell them to a low or high market. I do justice to the poor races the frogs stole from. They disgust me. So, nah you aren't a jerk.

4. Flirtyfloran

Flirtyfloran Starship Captain

I love deadbeats so I have to say that this is a jorrible thing to do to any species let alone a deadbeat. For shame

5. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

I never kill the shadow people or the other neutral NPC (I think...). But, my crew did. They chase, shoot , and slice them to death. It is kinda horrible, but there is nothing I can do. I mean it is not my fault. But, hey, I got some free loots and furnitures to take, without being accused of stealing.

Flirtyfloran likes this.
  6. Flirtyfloran

Fair enough

7. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Don't worry I don't hurt any of the Deadbeats (except for the one that shoot me in the first place, they didn't end very well). They are safe when I am around, I even renovate and build their broken inhabitable houses.

8. Flirtyfloran

You legend