Modding Help Warp NPC to location?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by jimminovak, Mar 2, 2019.

1. jimminovak

jimminovak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey everyone!

I'm currently working on my first event mod-my own need to have some after-marriage events with Elliott got me here, but I'm running into an issue.

(I'm using this as a reference by the way, might be helpful.)

I have an event in the Farmhouse, after which Elliott walks out. After that, the farmer needs to go look for Elliott so they can talk.
    This all works perfectly fine-however, Elliott still walks around in the Farmhouse after the event, as if nothing happened. Is there a way to prevent this?

I know you can change the location of the farmer by using "changeLocation", but can you do that with an NPC as well in such a way that the farmer doesn't change Locations with him?

I want Elliott to be at the beach (duh), and make sure he isn't randomly still walking around in the farmhouse or anywhere else. Is there a way to "get him off the map" until the beach event is triggered? Maybe him being temporarily deleted from the map? Or just have him... be at the beach all that time?

I don't know if I'm explaining this enough to be understandable - I'm sorry if this is a mess :\​

HopeWasHere likes this.