Modding Discussion Warhammer 40,000 mod?

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Extazy620, Dec 24, 2015.

?

Are you interested by this mod?

1. Yes sir !

16 vote(s)
    94.1%
  2. Nooooo !

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Huh?

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. Extazy620

Extazy620 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey guys !

I was looking for a great mod from Warhammer 40k but all the mods i found was outdated...
    I would like to know if somebody work above? I do not know how to create mods, but I am inquiring on the web. If somebody is to interest, if it does not hesitate!

What do you think about it?

(My apologize, i use a translator to write this post :3)

2. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

For a translated msg not bad at all, The grammar isn't high school level but still readable and understandable. I do not know if anyone will bring back a warhammer 40k mod yet because I assume everyone is working on their own mods. Like I create weapon mods and am still working on it. I am also told it is hard to update a mod, which is understandable as well (I made a flamethrower based on an outdated mod) so the easiest choice would be to start from scratch. If you need help with creating basic weapons I can point out what files to grab and what to alter after you manage to unpak your assets (Can't remember how to do that since I never got rid of an old file that helped me with it). I am by no means a pro at this, just have enough understanding to get by.

3. Extazy620

Extazy620 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank for your answer ! I would like to create new weapons & armor. It's really hard for me because all tutorial i found are in english. I keep learning btw. Actually i try to understand how to open my "packed.pak" folder.
    So, if you have any tips for me, let's share :D !

4. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

I'll put something together for you later today.