Wargroove: Vote for a black faction in the game! :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GuardianJohnITA, Jan 20, 2018.

?

Do you wish for a black faction to appear in the game?

1. YES! Black Hole returns! :D

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. GuardianJohnITA

GuardianJohnITA Void-Bound Voyager

If Wargroove wants to be a game just like Advance Wars, then the game should a true faction of bad guys, and the Black Hole was one of the best bad guys team ever created.
    Do you wish to see a villain black faction on Wargroove? Then vote for it! :nuruhappy:
    And take note to this, Chucklefish......you might want this too for Wargroove!:nuruwink:

• Colony

Colony Void-Bound Voyager

I just want there to be more COs... 12 is good, but I would like... unlimited?:nuruneutral:

• Chizuru Minamoto

Chizuru Minamoto Subatomic Cosmonaut

Well the good point is, we're in a time and age where... Anything can be added to a game, even years after release. Look at Team Fortress 2, its 10 years old, and as much as the game's broken... Its still getting updates with content. So maybe they'll do a 1.1 or something, and add more.

• GuardianJohnITA

Actually it's a 12+ COs, Colony :nurutease:
          ....I couldn't agree more :nuruhappy:

• MongooseCalledFred

MongooseCalledFred Starship Captain

Unlimited COs? Long live the modders!

• Thrifty K

Thrifty K Aquatic Astronaut

Yeah nah, fam, whilst it seems obvious that the devs want it to be a very AWesque game, I think it wouldn't be so lit if they were to copy AWs every move. :happylittletrees::happylittletrees::happylittletrees::happylittletrees::happylittletrees::happylittletrees::happylittletrees::happylittletrees::happylittletrees::happylittletrees::happylittletrees::happylittletrees::happylittletrees::happylittletrees::happylittletrees::happylittletrees:

• 777JackOfBlades

777JackOfBlades Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I don't think it we be officially added, but we can totally make this as a mod

• GuardianJohnITA

I already discussed on another discussion about the black faction, 777Jack. There are a lot of elements that point the high chance for a 13 CO to appear on Wargroove who doesn't belong to either of the 4 factions, also I add that black is one of the colors that can be used on the map editor as I saw personally during on a development stream of Chucklefish.

• 777JackOfBlades

777JackOfBlades Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I probably missed that topic

• GuardianJohnITA

Then you should check it out, you won't regret it :nuruwink:

777JackOfBlades likes this.
                      • SpartanGhost727

SpartanGhost727 Space Spelunker

Why not just have the ability to change color in multiplayer. I Mean the only faction I dont see color changing working with is the plant species.”I forgot the name”

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
                        • Thrifty K

Yo fam, pretty sure that in a wargroove stream the devs switched around the colour for the cherrystone and felhiem legion so yes, y'all can switch around the clickity-colour of the armies (presumably the florans as well). :pwease::raccoon::raccoon::pwease:

SpartanGhost727 likes this.
                          • SpartanGhost727

SpartanGhost727 Space Spelunker

So I guess we dont need a black hole faction if we can change colours!

• GuardianJohnITA

That wouldn't cool. Too bad that I already discussed about an official black faction on another discussion (along with Modern War and Starbound mods) and manage to even get the attention of Chucklefish......and also it's ''12+ commanders'' wrote on the description of Wargroove so there is still a 13° that we don't know anything yet (and found on my discussion:nurutease:).

........You really like to ruin a not bad idea, Thrifty K? Too bad that I already discussed about it and I can say with pleasure that Wargroove will be like Advance Wars in every single way because the CO Power is also making a return (re-named as Groove for each commander) and there is still a 13° commander who doesn't belong to either faction on Wargroove.:nurutease:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2018
                              • Thrifty K

GuardianJohnITA, I would like to apologise, as I have clearly ruffled your feathers, and this is not a lit thing to do, but I would like to add that my original post shouldn't ruin your 8/10 lit-factor posts.
                                :poke::fishbowl::poke::poke::fishbowl::fishbowl:

• GuardianJohnITA

Perhaps......or perhaps not.......depends of who listen to that post. Anyway, it doesn't matter anymore as long as you apologized, although I continue to say that I started this whole discussion about the black faction based on some solid proofs on another discussion (along with the suggestion of Modern War and Starbound Mod) so you should check it. :nurutease:

• Thrifty K

Yo fam, this rock:rock::rock::rock: hard proof sounds megalit but I think it'd kikkity-kool if you were to provide some evidence about a black faction being implemented (preferably via link). :kitten2::geek::kitten2::kitten2:

• GuardianJohnITA

Just check that discussion and you'll see it yourself.....:nuruneutral:

• Couch Tomato

Couch Tomato Aquatic Astronaut

Honestly, I don't care about a fifth faction. The factions don't really matter so much as they do as the commanders (although the graphical differences are nice). Advance Wars: Days of Ruin had an awesome story with just four factions. If this game needs a fifth faction for a good campaign story, then let there be a fifth.

Thrifty K likes this.
                                        • GuardianJohnITA

Well technically there were five factions on the game, but Drakov/The Beast was scrapped before the release of the game, although make his appearence on the campaign. And if Chucklefish want a fifth faction with only one commander (on the first Advance Wars it was the same for Black Hole) then let them do it, considering that is not just one campaign but for every commander of the game! a good campaign story? Sure, you can make it yourself as I do with my Long Campaign project that I plan to create once Wargroove it's officialy released.
                                          Besides.......how can you deny a faction that it has a cool theme such as this and with him

''My name is Sturm. Hear it and tremble''.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018