1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Warframe Crossover V1.05

Cronus Bug Should Be FIXED!

1. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

This is actually going to be quite a large mod as there is no real foreseeable end to it. I plan to add more warframes when I finish redoing the stats and requirements for each weapon. I had the plan for primes too yes of course be much better than their originals. I could have done those other warframes first but another mod already made them first so I started the ones that one did not make yet and I will branch from there.

2. DeltaZone1234

DeltaZone1234 Big Damn Hero

As a fan of Warframe and Starbound. I LOVE this mod!

3. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

Thanks, glad you like it.

4. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Phantasmal Quasar

i did not know there was another warframe mod out there, maybe you two mod creators can work together to create an even more epic mod and this would also relieve some stress load. it would also allow for faster mod updates.

5. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

I actually do not mind, the reason why I do not usually work with a another is because the way I draw/shade is different than others which will look odd and the way I shade has multiple rules that change depending on what I am drawing so I never know exactly how it will turn out till I finish. This makes it easier for me to draw so if I mess up I can quickly go back and change.

Plus I love to draw I take my time so I can enjoy it even more

6. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

Okay, been trying to re-balance the weapons, kinda worked not what I wanted yet. I asked a question forums to see if I can make it a little better and more useful so hopefully later I'll be able to finish this today and have it updated.

7. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

agmoyer updated Warframe Crossover (Pleased Giraffe) with a new update entry:

Editing Stats and Requirements

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1440872367][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay, starting Monday I am going to work on another warframe. I am thinking of Valkyr, Nyx, Nova, Ember, Mag, or Banshee. Which one would you like to see next?

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  8. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

I have begun working on the next Warframe, Valkyr. I may also toss some weapons in while I making Valkyr. What weapons would you like to see next? Or can someone tell me how to make a proper shotgun so I may fix the strun and future shotguns?

9. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

10. acidrica

acidrica Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would love to see the latron and grakata. :D As for melee weapons, maybe the fang and reaper prime?

11. General_Durandal

General_Durandal Big Damn Hero

How is it going dude?

Great work on Valk!

12. Avalon4

Avalon4 Void-Bound Voyager

I seem to have an error with the Valkyr armor - they have a quantity of 100 instead of a cost of 100.

So making part of Valkyr's suit gives me 100 of that part.

13. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

I do not know when I'll get back to modding on starbound again but when it comes to the Valkyr set I made as I said in the last update it still needs some fixing and adjusting. Only the head is 100% finished and should be working while the legs haven't been touched yet.

14. General_Durandal

Hey dude, it's been a while.
    How are you doing?

15. Exsistentiam

Exsistentiam Pangalactic Porcupine

wouldn't it be better to make the frames as techs and just custom make their abilities or something?

like starmount did

16. lolmmos93

lolmmos93 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hay you should make the Valkyr Warframe.

17. General_Durandal

Can't wait for the next update!

18. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

Okay I am back and will be working on this mod again! First thing I'll be doing is tweaking stats and some lines of muzzleflashes because they're now broken... This will take some time as I am doing other things but I will be working on updating this mod more and hopefully expanding again.

General_Durandal likes this.
  19. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

Valkyr is BROKEN! DO TOUCH IT!

20. rjryonnie

rjryonnie Subatomic Cosmonaut

I DO TOUCH IT! oh now I have aids ._.