1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Wardrobe v1.3.2

Interface to dress up your character with ease.

1. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

2. FireFangs

FireFangs Cosmic Narwhal

First, your avatar is cute.

Second, does that allows for any outfit to be created on the spot or you need to have the pieces of clothing and possibly the dyes for coloring on hand?

Errors4l likes this.
  3. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

You don't need any materials. I first thought about putting this in the Cheat mods category but the Interface category fits much better. I'll add a disclaimed on the overview, thanks!

4. FireFangs

FireFangs Cosmic Narwhal

No problem, ma'am! o7

5. Mmklop

Mmklop Subatomic Cosmonaut

Does this override the matter manipulator upgrades if you have unstable fixer installed?

6. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

I don't know what that mod does to the upgrade panel, I think it just allows you to unlock the item.
    The functionality of the upgrade panel is still there and should work fine. Nightly updates that change up the script may cause issues until the Manipulated UI mod is updated, as the mod dependency makes some changes to the core script.

7. Nomad Dex

Nomad Dex Space Hobo

hey me and my buds are wondering how to install this mod for our server?

8. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

The Matter Manipulator upgrade panel is client sided; only users who have the mod installed can open the interface. The interface will open for players on the server that have the mod, even if the server doesn't.
    If you have a server mod pack clients need to connect to your server you could put it in that, or you can just link people who are interested.

9. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

10. Toamac

Toamac Phantasmal Quasar

can you put in a search bar to make it bit more easily make an outfit ?

11. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Added to the planned section of the readme. Thanks for your suggestion!
    With the current amount of projects I'm working on, I can't promise an update soon. I'll try to have it ready before 1.0, though!

12. Thundercraft

Thundercraft Phantasmal Quasar

I like the concept. But getting the clothes for free makes this a cheat...

How difficult would it be to release a separate version that lacks the "Create Outfit" button? That would turn it from a cheat into a clothing preview thing. Some players may want this to find a certain look to put together an outfit, but would rather try to either find or create the items the hard way. (Or, in multiplayer, they could trade for a rare item or beg their friends for it.)

Of course, nobody is forced to press the [Create Outfit] button. But the temptation is certainly there. And if it was just a preview instead of a cheat, I think multiplayer servers would be much more likely to consider adding it.

13. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Thank you for your feedback! As I mentioned before:
    Although I'd like to just say 'don't press the button', I can definitely understand people would rather have a version that doesn't let them cheat so easily.

I've included an additional modpak on the release page, which rids the spawning button. This does still require the main mod to be installed, since I don't want to keep updating two mods separately.
    You can find the PreviewWardrobe.modpak' addon on the release page: https://github.com/Silverfeelin/Starbound-Wardrobe/releases/tag/v0.12

Keep in mind that although this mod is multiplayer-compatible, servers do not interact with the mod in any way. It's a client sided interface that doesn't cause issues on servers because of this. Adding the mod to servers really wouldn't do anything, at all.

14. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Errors4l updated Wardrobe with a new update entry:

Wardrobe v0.9 - Cheerful 1.0?

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Easily the most beautiful and MUST HAVE mod for fashionists such as myself... I cant thank you enought for this!

Errors4l likes this.
  16. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Search function added

--- Post updated ---
    A bit later than 1.0, but I've added the feature. Sorry for the delay, and thank you for the suggestion!

17. Leo1250

Leo1250 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

When i launch starbound with this mod installed it crashes and shows up this error: http://puu.sh/qsEKd/9420272b7f.png
    Any clue how to solve this?

EDIT: After installing manipulatedUI it works. The question is: why is it optional when its not?

Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
  18. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Sorry. I see now I missed out on an important detail. It was supposed to read "This is only necessary if you don't have this mod yet (or your version is outdated).", meaning it's only optional if you already have the Manipulated UI mod.
    For clarification, I've slightly altered the message in the installation steps.

The two are updated independently, meaning an update to SIP doesn't require you to update both mods.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
  19. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Wardrobe v1.1.0

20. blaine871

blaine871 Void-Bound Voyager

Ey just wanted to let you know there appears to be a glitch on the Wardrobe mod. I have found a workaround for it by spawning the items and then recoloring and spawning them with the recolor after. But it appears the left side tab that you open to select clothing doesn't want to close once it has been opened. The right side still functions as normal and can be closed. Im not sure if its a missing selection box thats causing it or not. I do know there is a button that makes a noise effect when I click in a specific spot on the area, but it doesn't seem to do anything when clicked. I am using it through the steam workshop.