RP War of the Gods

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Zamorak789, Jan 9, 2014.

1. guguy123

guguy123 Pangalactic Porcupine

"FUCK YOU!" Ashe yelled as his fist flew to the the bastard's face. Strider was his friend. He wasn't gonna let some prick with glowy hands attack him. Not until he explained why in the name of Justice he put his sword away, that is. ((That was the origin of the saying 'Never bring a fist to a swordfight' or more commonly known as 'Never bring a knife to a gunfight' today))

2. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

At the two battles unfolding before her, Nadine was torn. On one side was Caedes, who was seemingly on a losing battle against his enemy's summoned dragon. On the other was both Strider and Ashe, fighting against a clearly skilled martial artist with a rather peculiar ability. She realized that the two hostiles would likely have similar power levels, and Caedes is more powerful than her, Strider and Ashe combined. Still, he can still make mistakes... She would have to think fast, very fast.

In the end, she decided to assist the two others first, swiftly rushing forward alongside Ashe with her blade, oddly devoid of magic, ready to be drawn and swung in one motion.

3. Zamorak789

Zamorak789 Spaceman Spiff

Katon noticed the people drawing ever closer. He shifted his weight, using Striders body as a trampoline to spring himself into the air, do a back flip, and land farther behind Strider in an alley way.

4. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Strider yelled at Ashe "Thanks, but" his voice changed to a hiss "Get the summoner! This is what I wanted! He's defenseless". Strider grunted in pain as he attempted to get up. He'd been stupid, but he'd lived through. No, you're weak as fuck, thats all. He'd have to become better., stronger, somehow. He'd have to train. But for now, forget it. He had to take care of Katon. He got up, stumbled, and got his blade. He was trying to guess what this man's magic was. It all rushed to his mind. Multiple magic types, and magic seems to disappear around him........... He had a few guesses, and he'd find out later. This time, equal footing, since he was at an extreme disadvantage here. "Alright, mate, you nearly killed me. But I swear, not this time."

And he rushed forward, not at a great speed , but at an acceptable one

5. Zamorak789

Katon moved forward, dropping and sliding with his leg out stretched so as to trip Strider.

6. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Strider stopped, and forced all movement to stop. So maybe this guy wasn't that smart, since Strider had been nearly jogging. "Hella no" he said, swinging the sword diagonally at Katon in a graceful and fast manner

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
  7. Zamorak789

Katon moved, leaning back and bringing his legs up. His ankle crossed with Striders wrist, moving the sword out of the way as he flips backwards, standing back up.

8. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Striders wrist made a crack noise as the sword was pushed away. "Ow". Gravity damn it, this guy blocked everything. "For fucks sake, man." He was annoyed. But there was one way. He stomped his foot, trying to put on the "angry tantrum throwing child" act, and forced the wall next to Katon to come down on him, by using a fair bit of energy. Then, he charged.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
  9. Zamorak789

The wall fell onto Katons back, causing him to fall. The sheer amount of power.. Katon thought. He stood up, letting the bricks fall off his back. His face was all scratched up, and his clothing torn. His body glowed pure white. "You know, I don't get this much energy very often.." He said.

10. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"I do not like that." he said, rather worriedly. But that was different. He had to act quick. He rushed forward, and slashed down, twisting his blade to get the most impact and power, trying to slice and dice the fellow while standing up

11. Zamorak789

Katons eyes widened. He's faster than I thought.. He thought. His body became alive with electricity, concentrating in the metal palm guards on his hands.

12. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Hi, no" he said, as the blade nearly hit his hands, but through inward force, Strider managed to stop that from happening. He then stabbed upwards, from his current position of slightly crouched, towards the inner thigh, a place you couldn't easily defend

13. Zamorak789

The blade pierced Katons thigh, sending him back. He fell to the ground, bleeding horribly. He yelled out in pain. "Gah, fuck.." He said. The electricity faded, as he was unable to hold onto it through the pain.

14. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Strider grabbed the advantage. He jumped right on to Katon, and stabbed downwards, with a cold hard look in his eyes. He was going to win, no matter what. And he wasn't going to do what he had done earlier in the fight ever again. Giving the enemy any superiority.

15. Zamorak789

The sword pierced Katons chest, causing him to spit up blood. "I hope you get to meet Fatum before you die.." Katon said, as the light left his eyes.

Caedes moved, attempting to get around the dragon. It's wing hit him, sending him into a house. The claws of the dragon went through him, destroying the house. It opened its mouth as the red circle glowed, spinning. A concentrated beam of fire shot from the dragons mouth, causing the entire house to explode. Inside was a dismembered, dead Caedes.

16. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Well, I hope you get dick punched in hell" Strider said, just before Katon died. And then there was an explosion. The explosion threw him against the ground, and by the time he got up, all he could see was smoke. He kicked Katon's body, just for good measure, and ran in the general direction of the explosion. What he saw horrified him. As the smoke cleared somewhat, there was no mistaking it. Caedes was dead.

"Shit" Strider said. He turned around, and faced Zeref. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT" he yelled, getting really angry. Caedes was a good guy. A really good guy.

17. Zamorak789

The dragon dissolved in light. Zeref glanced at Strider. "Katon? Hm. Well, that's another partner. I've got what I wanted." Said Zeref, as he turned and began to walk away.

18. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Get back here!" Strider yelled in rage. He ran forward, out of the building, and slung his sword onto his shoulders. "You gonna run like a coward? Or are you afraid, again? But I must stop that. You're a summoner." He wasn't letting him get away with murder of a great guy like Caedes.

19. Zamorak789

Zeref continued slowly walking forward, ignoring Strider. "Ignorant screams of a fool." He said.

20. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Quite so, mate." he said as he rushed forward, sword at his side. He covered the distance as fast as he could, and swung.