Want to commission art of my Starbound character.

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Urban_samurai, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Urban_samurai

Urban_samurai Void-Bound Voyager

So first time ever using this site's forum thing (besides for a few mods)... but uh, yeah I'm looking to commission my Starbound character.

Not sure if there's like a commission thread but asking on Steam so far has got me nowhere. Anyway...
    Since I'm a huge fan of the Alien's universe, I want to go for a nicely detailed crossover over art piece of my lastree human hyrbid OC Captain Adrian Walker in Aliens Colonial Marines gear.

20201215020022_1.jpg 1609336019_Lastree.jpg Adrian is on the left btw, this was a piece a friend did for me which some of you might know.

I can give more deets on the piece and my OC for references once someone accepts.

Btw it's my first time asking for a commish but I don't want to go too overboard on prices either, Idk how much art commish prices go these days but I ain't paying like £100...

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
  2. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

Not sure if you're still around (the forums have all but perished at this point), but if you're still looking for someone commission I'd be willing to give it a go. Just send me a PM. :)