1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Wallpaper/Flooring crash shop/catalogue

Discussion in 'Mac / Linux Bug Reports' started by HumanPerson5, May 22, 2018.

1. HumanPerson5

HumanPerson5 Space Hobo

I'm currently on a mac.

I've been able to easily reproduce the bug.

Game will simply close(no error log found) when trying to get a wallpaper or floor from either the catalogue or pierre's shop.

I have tried moving the catalogue table as well, game will still stop working if used.

I am not sure what event prompted this, as I don't regularly change wallpapers. During the time between using the last wallpaper, the greatest things of note are as follows: Elliot spouse changed flooring, a shed was built, magnifying glass and secret notes started being obtained, 2 Shane cutscenes and 1(or 2? not sure) festivals occurred. Note that it's possible none of these events played a role.

If this can be fixed by my poking around the save files, please advise, I don't have a problem with doing so at this moment. Issue should otherwise be looked into. Thanks.

• Maunokki

Maunokki Phantasmal Quasar

Yea, same problem here. Started as of today's update. It was working fine before that, except for the occasional floor being reset to kitchen tiles bug.

• Quote Cannon

Quote Cannon Space Hobo

Same. Whenever I try to buy something from Robin's shop the game closes.

• SavagePoetry

SavagePoetry Space Spelunker

Yeah same....I thought it was because I just finished upgrading my house but it could be update related as well. Game will crash if: I try to use wallpaper from caralogue in my house, try to use wallpaper from pierres shop, try to buy furniture from robin.