Mob Wall Horrors, Blighthounds, Tentacle Fiends and more!

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Bughunter, Jul 27, 2012.

?

Do you like my ideas

1. Yes!

27.3%
  2. I love them!

30.3%
  3. They are OK...

15.2%
  4. They suck!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I HATE THEM! *plays troll song*

3.0%
  6. I think these should be in the game :D

21.2%
  7. Sure............

3.0%
  1. Bughunter

Bughunter Spaceman Spiff

The Gelu Hound is done(Gelu means frost in Latin)

2. Imnotdavis

Imnotdavis Big Damn Hero

The bad thing is, no one (except the devs) really know what the combat will be like.

3. Bughunter

Bughunter Spaceman Spiff

yeah but they would find some way to implement ideas

4. Imnotdavis

Imnotdavis Big Damn Hero

Why of course.

5. Bughunter

Bughunter Spaceman Spiff

I should do an underwater mob next right?

6. Imnotdavis

Imnotdavis Big Damn Hero

Truly I think it would be your decision, just think of whatever comes to your mind.

7. Bughunter

Bughunter Spaceman Spiff

Altum fish is semi done!

8. Lennon1398

Lennon1398 Star Wrangler

Wasn't it said that this game would lack any form of magic and instead would feature Electricity?

9. Bughunter

Bughunter Spaceman Spiff

Well by magic i could mean a genetically engineered or natural occurrence of a creature able to harness different elements. :p

10. Bughunter

Bughunter Spaceman Spiff

I touched up on the Altum fish and fleshed it out a bit!:D

11. O5-2

O5-2 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yep. All of these ideas are good. EVEN THE BAD HORRILBE EHHHHHH GREAT ONES

Bughunter likes this.
  12. Bughunter

Bughunter Spaceman Spiff

Thanks!:rofl:

13. Bughunter

Bughunter Spaceman Spiff

Anyone want to suggest what planet i should make a monster for next?

you will have your name posted in the first post if I like it :D

14. Epicface

Epicface Heliosphere

My favs are the Blood Whelp and the Crystalline Juggernauts. But i really like the idea of the Wall Horrors popping out of the backround and the Altum Fish being weak but in large groups (i dunno why i like that but i do, alot)

Maybe some sort of Rock planet where things come from the ground up, kinda like worms in terraria but instead of keep goin through the ground they come out, then stay on the ground? Terra Golem? It comes out from teh ground and hits you. A bit like the Crystalline Jugger, but a bit faster but a tad weaker and less defense, but comes in pairs or trios.
    (you can add things cuz this ^ is short)

Or maybe Stone Wurm, it is like a worm but it is large and you can see it tunneling because its teeth give off light, a strange adaptation of the species. When it comes out of the ground it trys to tackle or devour you, if you get eaten you need to break free of its jaws by pressing the movement keys. The ground it tunnels through becomes a tunnel for a while then fills back in. They are rare but smaller and weaker variations called Mini Rock Wurms come in packs of 4, and as they are smaller their tunnels are too small to travel through and fills itself in quickly. Sometimes if you follow the large Stone Wurm through its tunnel, you can find a Stone Wurm nest, filled with Pebble Larva which is slow but throws itself on you, slowly eating you, shake it off with movement keys. They are many but extremely weak and low defenses. Then you find Wurm Eggs that have egg shards which you can make weak armor out of. Then you can find the Earth Wurm Quuen. She and calls Pebble larva to attack you as well. When you lower her health to about 3/4 she starts spitting Damage Over Time spit at you, increasingly accurate after its hp lowers. Then at 1/2 hp, it starts making a pull back head animation, then headbutts you (still not moving). Then at 1/4 hp, sheet gets real. She starts moving around, you need to jump and dodge her tackles which do high damage. If you slay her you get a LOT of earth Wurm scales which you can make heavy armor and weapons out of it.

Bughunter likes this.
  15. Bughunter

Bughunter Spaceman Spiff

Sounds good i'll try to make something of this :D:D:D:D

Epicface likes this.
  16. Bughunter

Bughunter Spaceman Spiff

I am about to add pixel and normal art for the tentacle fiend. I hope you enjoy!

Epicface likes this.
  17. Lennon1398

Lennon1398 Star Wrangler

Yes, yes... Your creatures could prove very useful to the Cactus Farmers.

Bughunter likes this.
  18. Bughunter

Bughunter Spaceman Spiff

Done with the Tentacle Fiend. I'm planning on doing the Tentacle Wraith next! :mspaint:

19. Epicface

Epicface Heliosphere

That looks epic 0_0

Bughunter likes this.
  20. Bughunter

Bughunter Spaceman Spiff

thanks! :mwahaha:

Epicface likes this.