RP Waffle's Bar

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Waffle-Chan, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Inferus[RF]

Inferus[RF] Pangalactic Porcupine

It's like life, you lose a piece of yourself, and you put it up again, but you never feel whole again..

2. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

"Sort of, yeah. That's actually pretty accurate, thank you."
    Rylou sits back in his chair with a strange look on his face, probably nostalgia.

3. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

"Hehe, my power doesn't come from magic... *the white flames die out* pure radiation... I'm powered by radiation."
    *sticks arms out straight and the dent rectified itself*
    "This Garrett killed me nearly 25 years ago... basically blew my entire torso up. After that not much was left of my armor or me... if it wasn't me however it'd have been instant death... only time this plate..."
    *points to the white metal-ish plate inset in his helmet, tapping it however sounded more like it was ceramic. The mask like armor plate seemed to have microfractures*
    "...had been shattered... stopped everything up to that point... ever been shot in the face by a 300 pound projectile moving at mach 5? Well this plate is still original and was repaired, only part of my armor that wasn't replaced by some cheap, yet effective, steel alloy."

"Honestly even before I lost 80% of my power... I was no where near strong enough to fight that man... he's the literal definition of OP. If you ever want to die in five seconds by having your head smashed in, just be the bad guy and he'll do it with his bare hands."

4. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

After hearing all this talk, he raises his hand and asks, "who all here has died once before, and how? I died when I destroyed the eye of the ruin, but the cultivator brought me back"

5. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

"I've died twice... first time I chemically put myself down. It's hard living longer than the universe itself."

6. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

"I technically haven't died, as I'm an elemental, but the body I'm forced to inhabit has, by being cut in two from shoulder to hip to be precise."

7. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

"Nearest I've gotten was when my sister used a spell to reverse my aging, I'm pretty sure that spell involved turning me into a vampire for a bit, although she won't actually explain to me how that spell works. Plenty of other near death experiences though, ranging from freezing to death, sickness, various dragons, a vampire... king, dragons, undead, water, a god... who was also a dragon..."

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  8. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

"I almost died once... the first and only time my sword was broken... fighting the dreaded Malbrua, lucky me Garrett was on my side then... and my grandson Ben, possibly the only man who can equal Garrett, I loved him so. Made me d**n proud when he let me train him and he proved the second strongest one of us."

9. The Purple Dragon

"I died, hmm, 17 times now? There was impalement, hell fire, two impalemets, shot with a catapult, cut in half, impaled again, necromancer, volcanoe, impalement, shot twice by the inquisition, decapitated by the inquisition, blood drained, lightning, buried, and impaled again. I should probably take better care of my self."

10. Firebird Zoom

"Ever had your heart torn out? It hurts like Hel, and that was literally the first thing I did to myself when I got the opportunity because one made of aether is so much more efficient."

11. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"I'm not magical like you guys. I only can die once. I think. I did manage to get my arm almost completely torn off. That day I almost bled to death. Not very pleasant."

12. The Purple Dragon

"My heart is more for decoration anyway, I'll try it."

13. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

*washes dishes and pretends not to hear what you guys are talking about*

14. Firebird Zoom

Snow yawns and sits up. "Good morning! How is everyone?"

The redhead looks at her, "Do I know you?"

Snow looks confused, "Maybe..?"

15. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

Cobalt asks from within the barrier"hey, nothing happened, can I get out of this thing now?"

16. Inferus[RF]

Inferus[RF] Pangalactic Porcupine

Well I better get going guys
    *hands the pay of $15 to Waffles*
    See you guys some over time

17. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Come back soon!

18. The Purple Dragon

"Oh, yep, sorry."
    The barrier burst in glittery stars for a moment before it disappears.
    "I know someone who can help with amnesia, if that's the case. Probably not though."
    "Buh Bye!"

19. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

*a loud crash comes from outside and the entire building violently shakes for a second*
    "D**n, someone knocked my sword down... give me a minute to make sure no one got crushed..."
    *walks out to pick up the massive sword*

20. Firebird Zoom

"I just thought I recognized her from somewhere. It's probably nothing, though."