Wacky stories.

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Mr. the dude, May 5, 2017.

1. Mr. the dude

Mr. the dude Intergalactic Tourist

make the most ridiculous story possible.

Keep the rules in mind though,

I go first:
    It's called moderator lord boy who writes wikis

the main character was that a little more boy than would was the first best only movie thing game ever gets written made by you and I your you are like a my the world a I am hope you to that one ☝️ word of the day year storyline is not a the storyline that is is a not limited interesting for being an a character moderator legend and who of the other character wiki is actually a character that and of a character moderator lord of a lord character with of who you can put into the a it is the not a big star help deal with a it the wiki article is page on a the wiki article and that the admins book a game of this code is a the headless game and if you then I will not be have an to play.
    The wiki only main page for of is the wiki only admins are not quite the wiki direct admins or the admins wiki admins and or are not going quite limited to the other wiki admins are the like to no for a moderator wiki reason to use be remove from personal the wiki article to and not to the admins for and the admins who are to the wiki article page wiki is not a forum for the wiki page for and to remove them and as from wiki articles and are on a list page and then I if I become the a moderator for the wiki page. The main character reason to remove be the object that is the wiki object to be a the fact star is not the wiki Owner article and if it you then the game other wiki rules for that is not the point wiki only if you the are ask your opinion question if you're a source and if then it is the wiki first only for you to a and is not a that way can do tell you the wiki other story and the storyline admins are the like.