1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

WIP Vyre Race Mod [WIP]

Discussion in 'Races' started by Starfeather, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Starfeather

Starfeather Phantasmal Quasar

I decided that it would be fun to make my own race mod, but never had means to do it. But now, thanks to Skittle's race template mod, I finally have a chance, even if some features I plan to implement are not covered by it, but those can wait.

The race I am making are Vyres - dragon-like aliens from a planet that was destroyes similarly to Earth ages ago. They kept living in the broken off remains of land floating around what was left from the planet core, making their whole civiliation depend on flying technology for transport.

(The race was initially inspired by Drogoz from Paladins Champions of the Realm, so it will have some references to him, but overall it's a standalone thing not associated with Paladins.)

So far I managed to make a whole sprite sheet, over 100 simple horn variations and a list of names for the generator. All of it was already tested in the game itself.
    But that's just a tiny part of the entire mod. I still have to code color variations for the body parts, and since I'm ambitious and want to include loads of them, it will take time. I am slowly making pixelart of the possible furniture.

I tend to disappear for weeks at the time, so don't hold your breath - this won't be finished anytime soon, especially since it's my first mod as well and all I'm doing with any coding will be pure trial and error.

I'd love any and all feedback on basically everything, same with ideas!

Attached Files:

Fercha and Starwire like this.
  2. Starwire

Starwire Void-Bound Voyager

woah woah

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

3. carriontrooper

carriontrooper Existential Complex

This is good stuff, hope to play as one someday!