Building/Ship VuesaMerced Building Collection

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by VuesaMerced, Jan 23, 2020.

1. VuesaMerced

VuesaMerced Scruffy Nerf-Herder

In this thread, I'll upload my several houses, colonies and farms. First, I'll show you my vanilla creations. I hope you like them!

My home (Villa Solar):
    Casa.png

My farm (Macmailan Estate):
    Granja.png

Volcanic colony (Trotzen City):
    Ciudad ruinosa.png

Space station (Nostromo):
    Estación espacial.png

Ickura, icegriffon and The Squid like this.
  2. VuesaMerced

Also in vanilla, I built this island colony, which is too big to fit in a single image. It's sometimes a bit laggy, but that tropical aesthetic relaxes me.

The beach:
    Isla 1.png

The mall and the underwater neighborhood: Isla 2.png

The city:
    Isla 3.png

The other island and harbor:
    Isla 4.png

Ickura, icegriffon and The Squid like this.
  3. VuesaMerced

Let's start with mods. First, here is what I've built on my offline world.

Second base (The octagon) and Bee farm:
    Octágono.png

Ancient Essence farm:
    Granja Aether.png

The Angry Dome:
    Cúpula de la ira.png

I have to say that the Octagon is constantly changing, and maybe I'll have to redistribute the machines or built new rooms if the mods require it. The Angry Dome is unfinished, as you can see there are some free spots wich I'll use if I find the way to get angrier :nurumad:

Ickura and The Squid like this.
  4. VuesaMerced

And finally, I'm playing in a server called Alchemysthicalia, in which I've build a cathedral. I'm planning to decorate the it with the portraits of several people that i meet in the server. By the moment, I've performed two masses and earned some tithe :nurucool:
    Catedral 2.png

This was everything by now, but I'll post more images if I build something worth to be shown or if I make important changes in any of this buldings I've shown. i would like to read your opinions, so feel free to write them in the comments. And, if you feel curious, click on my profile and take a look to my other several posts. Till next time!

Ickura and The Squid like this.