Digital vtori's art thread

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by vtori, May 14, 2018.

1. vtori

vtori Poptop Tamer

hey! i discovered that this section of the forums exists (i've had an account for a little while but i haven't used it.....) and i figured i should post some art???

i should mention that it's. hm. it's literally all krobus and dwarf because they're my absolute favorites and i love them with my entire heart . i am serious when i use the word 'literally'

also forgive any typos my keyboard is currently being a Jerk

oldest to newest! not all of the art i have of them but some of it is really old and i dont like it hgfhsdghfsd
    most of it is digital, but theres a bit of traditional art there too :0c
    i put them all inside spoilers because its like. a lot of images .
    one of the first times i drew dwarf and the first time i drew krobus. you can tell its old because i drew krobus smaller than dwarf
    [​IMG]

a little krobus comic i did based on the first sewer event:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

these two are prompts people sent in, the original prompt is this one: http://soupery.tumblr.com/post/154335943959/i-never-know-what-to-do-with-the-body-when-i-do
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    yes someone asked me to draw krobus crying. honestly a crime

misc dwarf drawing:
    [​IMG]

technically different drawings but i did them as a set so:
    [​IMG]

the Krobus Appreciation Page tm
    [​IMG]

dwarf i drew to have some fun with my pens:
    [​IMG]

and finally, the most important one: a happy krobus
    [​IMG]

tttthat's all i wanted to post i think? i'll try to keep this thread updated!

i said that it was all krobus and dwarf. i warned you

Last edited: May 14, 2018
    • Git Gud Fox

Git Gud Fox Star Wrangler

I like the 4th image. The inclusion of the intended pose and then the final work is helpful for learning.

• Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Very cute! I especially like the shading you do on the dwarf!

• Kristallflamme

Kristallflamme Tentacle Wrangler

I love the comic colors <3

• MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

the way you draw krobus is just absolutely precious like holy moly

but all of the art is great. the comic is my favorite, i just really love the greens and how you used them in the composition.

• vtori

vtori Poptop Tamer

put the replies inside a spoiler so it doesn't get too long!
              those art prompts are really good for practicing too, in my experience! they're a fun way to improve :p
              THANK YOU i love doing glowy eyes and stuff....... bright colors and good contrast are my weaknesses >:B
              thank you so much!!
              i love drawing krobus and his lil 'm' face.... he's easy and fun to pose! thank you!!

Thank you all for the nice comments!! ;u;
              i've been working on this one this week and today i finished it!! i mostly did it because i felt like designing characters and i like drawing dwarves in case you somehow haven't already noticed
              [​IMG]
              dwarf's family? headcanon and completely baseless ahgfdshgshf i just like the designs i did. the tall one is my personal favorite!

JDS;, MagicallyClueless and Alkanthe like this.
              • Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Lots of subtle variation in there, makes you have to really look... I like it.