1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Vocaloid DIVA outfits V1.9

Fan of Vocaloid? Cosplay your character with this mod!

1. Aikaph

Aikaph Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'll add him to the request list then. I'm glad there others fans around :)

Hatsya Souji likes this.
  2. Hatsya Souji

Hatsya Souji Parsec Taste Tester

Thanks! I might do other Shota vocaloid outfits soon. (note2self: Zhiyu Moke, Hibiki Lui)

3. Aikaph

If you want to include your Vocaloids outfits inside this mod to make a bigger pack feel free to ask me! ;)

4. Aikaph

Aikaph updated Vocaloid DIVA outfits with a new update entry:

HOTFIX + Moe GlaDOS finished!

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. pikapikachu02

pikapikachu02 Orbital Explorer

can you make the compatible with pleased giraffe? it looks like a cool mod to play on, but i use pleased giraffe.

6. Fearytiger

Fearytiger Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The Miku doll has a error and whenever I try to pick it up in my inventory, it crashes Starbound

7. ♥ Princess Sakura ♥

♥ Princess Sakura ♥ Void-Bound Voyager

I'd love a Sakura Miku outfit, if you have the time~

8. Aikaph

Aikaph updated Vocaloid DIVA outfits with a new update entry:

Update for 1.0!

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. Deivix

Deivix Void-Bound Voyager

Make Cul pleeeease :C (if you can and want of course)

10. HappySchizo

HappySchizo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

11. Aikaph

I'll add Cul to the Requested. As of Yukari, if I remember well it was made by someone already as a separate mod during the Beta. I'll check the mod to give you the link. In case it's broken and I have permissions to bring it back to life, I'll do it gladly.

Edit: I found the mod again, but it's outdated and broken. When i'll rework on the mod i'll try adding the assets to mine. You can see it there http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/yukari-mod.62730/

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  12. HappySchizo

Ah. I remember using that back in the day but, I had no idea that it was Yukari back then. lol.

"When i'll rework on the mod i'll try adding the assets to mine."

That'd be really cool, man.

13. Aikaph

just to give a little heads up, I extracted the Yukari mod and took a look. I managed to update all clothing (while removing the progression that were present at first because stats were totally broken) and somehow have the bow and pickaxes working. Tho, the gun and blades seems unlikely to be useable again, the gun doesn't have any sprites or projectiles referenced, probably a WIP that weren't intended to be available at first and blades suffer a really bad hand placement. There's nothing I can do except reworking all the sprites of the swords, and I won't because I want to keep all assets as the original mod. For now I don't even know if I'll include it as an addons or directly inside. I'll try contacting the author first and see what happens. Just hope he still stick around sometimes.

14. HappySchizo

That's alright man, I totally understand. I hope tere logs back in or gets to see your message. In the meantime, I'll play around with the awesome costumes in your mod. Haha. Cheers.

15. AXpro18

AXpro18 Space Hobo

Please make IA....

16. duraburr

duraburr Void-Bound Voyager

why is the download deleted? I can't access it on dropbox, it just says the file was deleted.

17. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal