1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue [VITA] Skull cave floor repeats themselves

Discussion in 'Support' started by alexaxa, Jun 9, 2018.

1. oldmanstu

oldmanstu Starship Captain

Well, if they are they don't appear to want to let us in on it.

• teyavatch

teyavatch Astral Cartographer

But I want to love and play this one and possess no relevant skills apart from writing. :( Also, there’s kind of blackjack. It’s just unfavorably rigged.

• oldmanstu

It was a Futurama reference, teyavatch :)

• teyavatch

teyavatch Astral Cartographer

I know it was! I was being coy. Jeez. ;?

• alholm

alholm Tentacle Wrangler

I’ve been having this same problem with constantly repeating skull cavern floors. It’s really sad, because I always really enjoyed skull cavern on the PC version, but it’s iust painfully tedious and annoying on the vita. Hopefully a patch is in the works.

• oldmanstu

100% agreed.
              I always liked doing bomb/stone runs in skull cav on the PC, but now even on a "spirits are very happy" day I always get a crappy layout with zero gems for my first 50 floors or so.
              Just gonna shelve the cav until it is not as tedious.
              Saying that, there are a few posts/threads about this issue now and not one word from anyone official to say it is a known issue.

• alholm

alholm Tentacle Wrangler

Yeah, some sort of official acknowledgement would be all I really need right now. Probably going to just shelve the game entirely for now tbh, but it would be nice to know if I should check back every once in a while for a fix.