1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue [vita] Game crash at getting to level 5 fishing

Discussion in 'Support' started by xsrong, Jun 1, 2018.

1. xsrong

xsrong Space Hobo

I’m a new farmer at stardew valley.
    I encountered an issue when getting to level 5 fishing. wherever I fish, if I’m getting a fish and my fishing level will to be 5, the game will crash. It happened over 10 times before i gave up.
    Please tell me how can i avoid it, thanks!

Attached Files:

HansHohenheim likes this.
    • HansHohenheim

HansHohenheim Void-Bound Voyager

This is one of those glitches that's been rampant for pretty much everyone for the Vita. So far, as far as I can tell, there is no real way to avoid it besides not fishing. It'll have to be fixed in an update one of these days, whenever ConcernedApe gets the chance to do so with his current workload.

I'm sorry I couldn't give you real help, but I hope this is able to at least keep your game from crashing. Maybe bump up your mining or farming skills in the meantime ^.^?

• det_gittes

det_gittes Void-Bound Voyager

I don't want to come across as rude but this patch should be a priority given that an unplayable game is offered for full price at the PSN store. I know that the multiplayer is all the rage right now but I'd much rather wait another week or 2 or even a month for a quality release than be stuck with a game that only brings frustration.

HansHohenheim and xsrong like this.
        • HansHohenheim

HansHohenheim Void-Bound Voyager

I agree. I personally plan to buy the game for Vita soon, and I want the game I play to be playable at the max.

• xsrong

xsrong Space Hobo

I formatted my memory card and reinstalled the game, and then turned on plane mode when playing. The problem seems solved!

• Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

We suspect a number of these fishing related crashes are tied to the trophy conflict bug. A hotfix just went live - could you try again and report if it's still having issues?

• xsrong

xsrong Space Hobo

The issue seems be solved in my new save.

Katzeus likes this.