1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue (VITA) Bug when tilling soil in the mines

Discussion in 'Support' started by bluebook, May 28, 2018.

1. bluebook

bluebook Intergalactic Tourist

I've encountered a consistent bug that keeps happening everytime I try to till soil. After tilling 4-5 patches in the mine with a hoe the game crashes on me. This seems especially prevalent on the 57-58th floor for me. These floors seem to have two large patches of tillable soil and I cannot fully till them both without crashing.

The error code it generates is: (C2-12828-1). And yes, I've tried playing on airplane mode like some other suggest and rebuilding the database, but it still crashes whenever I try to do it.

I am currently on day 10 of Fall, Year 1.

• Doctor23

Doctor23 Aquatic Astronaut

I experienced the same problem between levels 5-10.

• bluebook

bluebook Intergalactic Tourist

Also, I can safely say that I do not have any trophies of the game on the PS4 version. So I don't think it is correlated to the crashing due to duplicate trophies.

• Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

Thanks for these details - passed onto the devs for investigation

bluebook and Doctor23 like this.
          • Kc0181

Kc0181 Intergalactic Tourist

I've also experienced this several times, the most recent was today on floor 71.

• Cloudps1

Cloudps1 Space Hobo

I have experienced several crashes which makes the game unplayable. When I get to the bottom of the mine I crash each time and cannot get the skull key. When fishing, there is hard lag spikes and problems doing regular tasks such as walking, tilling soil, and feeding animals. I like this game, but losing progress again and again in the go simply makes my experience a bad one.

• alexaxa

alexaxa Space Spelunker

Hi

I just experienced the same around level 62-63. No ps4 trophies here. Probably one of the digable item causes the crash when spawning (or an item that doesn't exists try to spawn).