Vis Planet [Eye Planet]

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by Suika Ibuki, Sep 29, 2012.

1. NewLiar

NewLiar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is awesome, I love your artwork! :D

GunmanRex likes this.
  2. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

everyone loves great artwork,

NewLiar likes this.
  3. Headphoner

Headphoner Cosmic Narwhal

Eye really like this eyedea.

GunmanRex likes this.
  4. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Good word play!:rofl:

5. Great suggestion and great presentation! Kinda creepy concept, too. :whoop:

6. I also have a few more Eye concepts and probably a few more creature concepts, including the dreadful Eyedra :0 Some of them may or may not be Eye-puns that others have mentioned

I might start those once I find the time.

I might also add in more items and minerals located in the Planets/Biomes.

Still not adding set 'eye weapons/armor'

7. Rox

Rox Void-Bound Voyager

This suggestion is amazing. Not only do I like how it's something new and different, but I also love how far you went into detail, along with the beautiful artwork. I also like how the planet itself isn't an actual eye, but merely looks like that due to the flora and fauna inhabiting it. I vote that this be implemented.

8. Dr scoobie

Dr scoobie Giant Laser Beams

i like everything except the idea of this biome spreading.
    i think there should be one per save so its a unique and strange planet.

seeing several doesnt fit in with the random generation in that every planet is unique.

nice art work.

Rox likes this.
  9. Rox

Rox Void-Bound Voyager

That is true, hadn't really thought about that.

Dr scoobie likes this.
  10. I like the idea of it being a very unique planet, but I don't think it being the 'one and only' Eye planet in the entire universe would be reasonable.

Perhaps they are ultra-rare to find, and chances of finding an Eye planet is exceedingly higher if one finds an Eye biome, since migration can only spread so far.

11. Dr scoobie

as long as the whole universe is not overun by eye planets like the hallow and corruption in terraria.

Bamseper likes this.
  12. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

ts reverred to as the eye of the universe O_O
    Could there possibly be peaceful treyebesmen? (Tribesmen)
    An npc race that forms villages or is it just pure fun monsters?

13. Eye'm not queyete into the eyedea of having sentient leyeformes in the Planets. Eye'd rather other forms of sentient beings invade the planet for minerals, but even then, the Planet is mostly barren, there's no good materials that the Eyes produce [so far]

However, if eye couldn't think of anything to fill the gap being "how exactly do the creatures in the eye planet 'thrive', when there's nothing but eye creatures and plants?". I suppose cannibalism, but I honestly don't want that.

14. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

They surveyeve solely on contact solution.
    Meyened from the great solution meyenes.
    :rofl:

15. Dr scoobie

perhaps they have some form of photosynthesis except without the chloro(something) to make them green.

16. Bamseper

Bamseper Ketchup Robot

Maybe they survive by looking at things? So if they lose their eyes they will slowly "starve"...

17. The Mute One

The Mute One Phantasmal Quasar

Leave the eye obsession to Nintendo.

Just kidding, this looks great. But, about the eyesimilation, well, if there's nothing to protect you from it, then this would be an absolutely brutal biome. There should be some way to protect you. Maybe a Hazard Suit would protect you here?

18. By the way, last time I peeked on Bartwe's livestream, I noticed a string named "eyepatch" among Forest biome's sub-biomes.
    Conspiracy?:virorb:

19. Looking back at meye old Eye Planet notes...

[​IMG]

WoxandWarf, Bamseper and blind sniper like this.
  20. Kodee

Kodee Subatomic Cosmonaut

...... But what if I really like eyelike?