Audio Viraxo Corps - Impervium Heart (Free Starbound-inspired hardcore electronic album)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Purplefridge, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Purplefridge

Purplefridge Aquatic Astronaut

This is a fan album about Starbound and the debut album of Viraxo Corps - my hardcore musical alias. It - through instrumental pieces and vocal samples pulled from the files of this game and others - tells the story of an Avian who flees their home planet, encounters strange foreign races and eventually - in revolt of Kluex - ascends to godhood. It's titled "Impervium Heart".

Exploring all sorts of genres I've never set foot in before - everything from hardstyle to breakcore, dubstyle to speedcore - this is by far my most ambitious, out-of-comfort-zone release yet. I started work on this at the very start of the year so this is also my most work-intensive release too, with about a hundred hours poured into it.

As per all of my releases in the past, this is available for free but if you want to support me you can choose your own price.

:booty: DOWNLOAD HERE :booty:

SUPPORT ME ELSEWHERE:
    Twitter / Soundcloud / YouTube / Facebook

I hope you enjoy! Reply and tell me what you think! :rainbowbarf:

[​IMG]

KrilltheKill and artbot345 like this.
  2. KrilltheKill

KrilltheKill Title Not Found

Not exactly my kind of music... But it's rather... Enjoyable? Well, it is well done and really energetic, so good job! Good luck on your next projects.

3. Model QT-377665

Model QT-377665 Ketchup Robot

Pretty good, wouldn't use it for Starbound but would make excellent background music for an Action game. Well done!