REQUEST Vehicles?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by BaldurAnthology, Mar 26, 2016.

1. BaldurAnthology

BaldurAnthology Phantasmal Quasar

As dumb of an idea as this sounds... maybe there should be farm vehicles.. like if you marry Maru she always talks about inventing stuff to make your job easier.. maybe a tractor for getting the hoeing done faster, a small truck of some sort like a Chinese TukTuk or whatever they're called, those small three wheeled trucks used to carry produce.. use it to get around the farm and carry produce for you.. maybe something to help with the harvest, a logger thing to help cut down all the trees on the lot faster instead of taking several ingame months to do it by hand and get all the wood from it.. perhaps a motorcycle to drive around town faster than the horse but unable to go across the narrow plank bridges.. Work with me people! :p

• TheLolingPain

TheLolingPain Aquatic Astronaut

Not a dumb idea, The idea is interesting, however that would mean expanding the world a bit...

Perhaps I can give a tip of what I suggest to improve it :D?

In the overall yeah, I'd love to see vehicles too! The Pollutant variant (Joja) and the Eco-Variant "ethanol, beverage eater" (Maru)
      Such vehicles should have an effect on the environment and on the locales, like running them over makes them angry Teehee :giggle:

You can buy fuel from Joja, or get fuel from your produce (ethanol) which can't be used on JoJa vehicles

Tractors being the utility vehicles (Buy a tractor shack, choose what you want to put the tractor "tiller, waterer, Harvester, tree shaker, Cargo") and a logger :D is a good idea!

I use sprint mod but that doesn't mean I'd love to travel around in a bicycle or something like that to all the way of my own tuner sports car would be awesome :3

Thinking of it, there should be a modernized/industrial Stardew Valley modpack which MUST include this...

ThatNorthernMonkey likes this.
      • BaldurAnthology

BaldurAnthology Phantasmal Quasar

Yes... there should! If I never requested this someone else would have :) I mean the animation doesn't need to be Ghibli Cutscene level of animation but the wheels should turn and it should do the things you want them to sort of thing... and yeah Maru's would probably be eco friendly :)