1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Closed Various crashes/issues

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by ErinyesFisher, Jul 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErinyesFisher

ErinyesFisher Space Hobo

Hello, I come to ask for helps with some problems i have with the game. Every time I open the game for first time in a medium time (let's say, 5 hours), when the menu loads it crashes, whith the following error:[​IMG]

After I open it for the second time it loads, then everything is fine, untill I try to do the "Ceremonial Hunting Grounds" mission, in which the damage indicators become black boxes, as seen in the gif below. (Yes, I did drown myself on poison for science)
    [​IMG]
    But the mission is perfectly fine, except for the slow-loading chunks, as usual, but then, when im about to go to the bossfight of the mission, the game crashes, it used to give a error message every time it crashed on that place (I think that error message was an extended version of the one in the first image, as it also contained all the lines of error of that error message., but today I tried to redo the mission again to create this thread, and it gave no error text, it just crashed with the Windows pop-up of "The application has stopped working", as seen in the image. (Text in spanish, but it's the usual text of "Application has stopped working" with the error of "APPHANGB1".)
    [​IMG]

If anyone knows what is going on, i would appreciate that C:
    Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Today I tried to run the game (I check it everyday to see if something changes), it gave the error log at the bossfight of Ceremonial Hunting Caverns, there is the screenshot:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.