1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Vanity Armor And Outfits

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Mnat04, Aug 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Mnat04

Mnat04 Tentacle Wrangler

So Long story short if you take every vanity item you see you end up with crates of items you will probably never use in your lifetime, but earlier today I was messing with the crates of vanity armor I had laying around and wondered what other people wore and how many strange combinations people came up with thus this thread for all to post there style and outfits
    energizer.PNG
    so this is what I came up with when I saw I had a AA Battery Pack and a Bunny hood witch if you cant tell its meant to be the energizer bunny (pretend the robes and hood are dyed pink)
    normal outfit.PNG
    and that's what I typically wear when running about the universe for something more normal
    (Try not to post normal vanity sets ex penguin costume)

2. Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

[​IMG]
    Well it is my current set.
    Swash buckler with sash pants
    hikers top
    butterfly back item
    floral reef hat (Daisy chain like)

I don't know the actual names, and going from memory. Similar is the one in my avatar. with is the mage set for all but the pants; which is the sash swashbuckler one. :nuruhappy:

CorraidhĂ­n likes this.