1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Vanilla Sprites Fix 0.2

Formally known as Scientist Pants Fix

1. DrPvtSkittles

DrPvtSkittles Master Astronaut

DrPvtSkittles submitted a new mod:

Scientist Pants Fix - Small fix

Read more about this mod...

2. DrPvtSkittles

3. It's E

It's E Void-Bound Voyager

You have this on the steam workshop as well, right? I don't actually own starbound, I just have it steamshared to me, so I can't upload my mods to the workshop myself. Ergo, if you want to just post mine as an updates to your own, you'd actually be doing me a favor. Just make sure that if you upload the nude version that, in its metadata file, it has the non-nude version listed as an element of the "includes" array; this is because the non nude version modifies fewer files (no human male changes), so it isn't capable of being the one which overrides the other (unless you want some weird mutant mod where only men wear underwear).

Also, if you're worried about accreditation, I know there's another mod someone made which adds the toucan glove, but judging by the preview images it has mistakes. They just copied a glove from one of the idle frames, so skin pokes through, etc. I went through the trouble of comparing a bunch of sleeve shapes so I could ensure I remade the glove "correctly" though, plus I also checked just now to make sure it loads overtop of the other. Feel free to double check my soldier knee though; I'm not sure if I made mine the same as yours. Additionally, there are copies of the icon and banner images for each mod stored in their paks if you want them.

If you need an excuse for the nude one, my main motivation was to deal with how underwear rises above most beltlines while crouching, etc. I like wearing wrangler pants with the woolly chest, as well as deadbeat tough trousers with the pixel hero shirt, so it's really just a fix for that with whatever else follows.

Or don't, that's cool too, lol.

4. DrPvtSkittles

Oki doki I will merge your fix into my steam version and give you credit and link directly to your mod. :)

Do you want me to upload your nudie one as a separate mod?

I've just remembered that you can add people as contributors on steam. https://steamcommunity.com/id/sx-skittles/ Add me on steam, then I can make you a contributor.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  5. It's E

It's E Void-Bound Voyager

Sure, you'll get a request from Hustle Bones.

And yeah I... guess you'd have to upload it as a separate mod? They can't be the same mod, I don't understand the question.

6. DrPvtSkittles

Don't mind me, im just tired. lol I will upload the stuff later tonight (aussie here).