1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Valkyrie Profile: Gear of the Destinies 1.2

Become the Valkyrie

1. shethewitch

shethewitch Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Did not know it was put on psp, welp i'm starting to see a bit more worth in it.

2. Guilmonex

Guilmonex Phantasmal Quasar

Found one graphic problem. The back wear is disappeared when you run backward, walking backward is okay though. (with weapon out)

I think the lowest empty row is for running backward with weapon out.

The Nibelung Valesti is quite OP! I can kill monsters at the far side of my screen without actually stab into them, killing them while I am still in mid-air. I know you still finding a way to shoot out the spear.
    starbound 2016-08-19 18-39-55-52.png

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  3. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie Spaceman Spiff

4. AmazonValkyrie

5. taorun

taorun Master Chief

so eager to see hrist when she comes out <3 wonderful other mod you have amazon

AmazonValkyrie likes this.
  6. AmazonValkyrie

Thank you ^_^ I'm hoping to release her and Silmeria soon!

7. AmazonValkyrie

Working on an update! I've gotten the Soul Crystal working without error now, and I've enhanced it a bit ^_^ I'm also trying to pack in a new armor set or two ;) and some other special goodies. I also ultimately want to change the way the gear is acquired, make them tiered, and possibly give them some set bonuses/status effects. Stay tuned ^_^

8. AmazonValkyrie

Almost a month later and I've wrapped up Silmeria's armor. I must admit my other mods have also kept me busy. Super happy with the way it turned out, but I'm not sure I want to show it off until Hrist's is also completed, which I'm hoping to power through over the next few days.

9. Megsoiluj

Megsoiluj Scruffy Nerf-Herder

can't wait :O

10. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Are you still working on this?

11. AmazonValkyrie

Yes, I am. I’ve finished Silmeria’s armor and most of Hrist’s, however I’ve been trying to focus on my race mod these past few months. I hope to do a content update soon, though!

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  12. AmazonValkyrie

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    Omega_Flowely and Waffle-Chan like this.