OOC Vahalia [THIS IS REALLY DEAD NOW]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Dragonclaw, May 31, 2016.

1. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Dude, save that for when I get into the RP at least.

2. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Unfortunately, hope Sylvia's moments of rage can hold off til the next fight.

3. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

I hate to say this, but I think I'll be leaving the forums soon, so you're probably going to want to remove me from the RP. Sorry...

Dragonclaw likes this.
  4. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Nooooooooooo! We will miss you!

Will you be coming back?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
  5. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

I'm not too sure, honestly. I'll be here for about a week longer just to say goodbyes and stuff, but I don't know if I'll be gone for good or if I'll be gone for a month or two.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  6. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

OK, is anyone still interested in this? I think I can continue it now. Also, did anyone get an alert from this?

7. HunterC1998

Yep.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  8. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Alright, anyone else remember that this exists?

9. HunterC1998

You could tag 'em, the alerts go wonky a lot.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  10. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

11. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

I remember; I even still know which character I put in this race.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  12. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

@TechnoCupcake
    --- Post updated ---
    Name: Tiffany " Tee " Lorentz
    Race: Human
    Appearance: 5'11, 130 pounds, long brown hair, glasses. brown eyes. Wears a jacket over her grey t-shirt and jeans. Spinal implant that can be seen running along her back as circular silver plates with red lights in the middle.

Personality: Sweet and nice, Loves learning things. Voracious appetite. Hates those who treat others wrong. Absent minded.

Good stuff:

Intelligent: She is very smart in many things, giving her a slight edge over her opposition
    Knife to meet ya! : Very skilled with knives and throwing knives.
    Hrm..what was that: She has above average hearing and sight(with glasses)
    Haha! I cant smell anything!: She can smell much due to her allergies

Bad stuff:
    Thin skinned: Her feelings can get hurt easily
    My glasses!: If she looses her glasses, she is officially blind
    Ow..my back: She has to take medication for her implant and back pain.
    I cant feel my fingers: If enough damage is done to her back area/spinal implant, she will be paralyzed from the neck down
    Achoo! : She has bad allergies, making her stopped up most of the time.
    Haha! I cant smell anything!: She can smell much due to her allergies

Backstory:

" Oh! Were talking about me? Well uhm. There isn't that much to say really! My life? Okay. Raised on a farm a few clicks out. Helped with the farm most of my time. One day when I was retiling the barn roof, I slipped, fell, landed on a tool box and became paralyzed from the neck down. Got an implant. Went through rehab. Exploring this ship will be my summer really! Parents thought it couldn't hurt! Even though everyone disappearing may be mysterious, it cant be dangerous can it?....Right? "

Skills (put some info on why you character is good or bad at this, scale of 1-10, max 25)
    Melee weapon: 4 (Needle point knives up close, spear point knives for throwing.)
    Ranged: 7
    Hand to hand: 6
    Luck: 4
    Vehicle driving skill: 4

(Scale of 1-10, max 20)
    Durability: 3
    Speed: 5
    Strength: 2
    Intelligence: 10

Name: Aria Atom (Pronounced A-rye-a Adam)

Race (basically any, just not one you just made up): Mutated Human
    Appearance: About 1.78 metres tall, her hair reaches all the way to her feet and glows green, wears a lab coat. Her left arm splits into two at the elbow and her right leg is slightly underdeveloped. She is also missing her nose.

Personality: Usually pretty grumpy when she doesnt have any science to do. Otherwise a nice person.
    Good stuff:
    Glowing hair: Slightly helps her see in the dark.
    Split arm: Three hands means more science can be done in less time.
    Who gives a crap about getting irradiated?: Immune to the effects of radiaton.
    SCIENCE WEAPONS!: Is pretty good with weird future weapons of awesome and science.
    I have met people from a different dimension dammit: A stranger from a different world taught her quite a bit about ancient technology.
    Radiaton sponge: She absorbs radiaton.
    Bad stuff:
    Oh wait i give off radiaton as well: Emits a small amount of radiaton, mostly from her hair.
    Underdeveloped right leg: Speaks for itself.
    Split arm: Three hands means more accidents will be made in less time.
    Way2long hair: Her hair often gets stuck in doors and things like that.
    Got ya nose! I dont have a nose: No nose and thus no sense of smell.
    How do i use boring weapons: Cant use melee weapons or normal guns that well.
    Backstory: She was always a scientist for the USCM until she was sent to a heavily irradiated planet with a faulty radiaton suit, she barely managed to survive and decided to go do something else.

Skills (scale of 1-10, max 25)
    Melee weapon: 1
    Ranged: 9 (Only for awesome future weapons, otherwise 1)
    Hand to hand: 3
    Luck: 6
    Vehicle driving skill: 6

(Scale of 1-10, max 20)
    Durability: 4
    Speed: 5
    Strength: 1
    Intelligence: 10

--- Post updated ---
    It won't let me copy it, so this is the next best thing.

Name: "Rampart"
    Species:Human
    Appearance: 5'9, 220 Pounds, Broad shouldered, Very muscularly Built, Heavily armored, (similar to riot gear, moderately bright blue with black underlying work) short dark brown hair, Riot helmet with adjustable face guard,
    Wears glasses, carries USCM Experimental Riot shield(shield has small one-way mirror like viewport) , Light Submachine gun, 2 30 round magazines, small handgun 5 12 round magazines, field medical kit, military combat knife

Good things:
    Brutally Powerful-Lugging a massive shield has added to his strength
    Guardian-Focuses on protection of allies or injured
    Effective Soldier-The USCM has made him proficient in weaponry, but mainly sidearms and small weapons
    Brick House: He will take a beating and keep ticking
    Tactician: He can set up a great defensive layout.
    Melee Efficient: His lack of firepower has lead him to become skilled in close quarters combat, especially in enclosed areas.
    Kind Hearted-Gets along with allies well

Bad Things:
    Defensive Soldier: He isn't a front lines officer, so he isn't comparable to a standard soldier in an assault.
    Haunted: His main job is to reduce casualties, and since that is impossible he has bad trouble with deaths
    Technologically dull: He barely knows how to log on to a computer.
    Team Minded: Only has experience working in a team, so solo work is rough
    Near-sighted: Basically blind without his glasses.
    Savior: Will stop to help those in dire need.
    Carpooler: Many tours with convoys, so he is skilled behind the wheel.
    NOISY!!!: Massive shield+ Bulky armor and equipment=Lots of noise

Backstory: "They say the crew just vanished, that can't be possible! The squads are missing me at home,
    but I'm gonna find those people! Nobody deserves to be forgotten, and I am here to make sure it doesn't happen,
    this huge piece of metal (shield) has saved an easy hundred lives and I am gonna make sure there are hundreds more!
    Any good soul deserves that..."

Skills:
    Melee: 3
    Ranged: 8
    Hand-to-hand: 6
    Luck: 3
    Vehicle Driving: 5

Durability: 7
    Speed: 3
    Strength: 8
    Intelligence: 2

If there is something I should change or will not work, please let me know.

13. Arra

Arra The End of Time

I remember this!

14. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Name: Snab Cleavewood
    Race: Floran
    Appearance: Snab is a skinny 185cm tall floran with blue skin, long orange leaves as hair and yellow eyes. He wears a black and red robe.

Personality: Snab is usually calm, quiet, thoughtful and good hearted. He's also a perfectionist. He can sometimes have emotive outburts where he speaks too much, attacks hin enemies in anger or tries to accomplish something futile.

Good stuff:

Pointy things: He is skilled with swords and daggers.

Strategic: Snab tries to plan for everything. He will try to read his opponents and counter accordingly.

Sneaky: He knows how to move silently, hide and pick locks.

E|33t h4x0r: Snab is good with computers and can hack most things.

Bad stuff:

Timeout: Snab needs a moment to come up with a plan. If caught off guard by something unexpected, like a sneak attack, he is fully relieant on his reflexes.

Under pressure: If he is unable to form a good plan for something or if he is in a conversation Snab will feel very stressed out.

Loner: He has trouble working with others and likes to either do something himself or let others do it.

Thief: Snab has a bad habit of stealing things and it may get him in trouble. He also has trouble consentrating on important things when something is too valuable or too easy to steal.

Backstory: (You seem to like interviews)
    "I, um, lived in thisss sssmall floran village. You know the type, every villager want'sss to wrestle and ssstab the biggest wildlife around. Only I... wasn't that strong, I guesss you could sssay that I wasss a runt. I couldn't really hunt, so I read about huntersss instead. And that was my gateway to other literature. With my education grew my want to sssee new things and I eventually moved to this big city with mixed racesss citisens. I've done a few jobsss here and there: ssspy jobsss, deliveriesss, sometimesss even bandit killing, assasinationsss and hacking"

Melee weapon: 8
    Ranged: 3
    Hand to hand: 3
    Luck: 4
    Vehicle driving skill: 7

(Scale of 1-10, max 20)
    Durability: 3
    Speed:7
    Strength: 4
    Intelligence: 6

--- Post updated ---
    And don't forget...
    @MilkCalf
    --- Post updated ---

Name: Joshua Jacob Wyvern. Known as "The Burned Dragon" or "The Molten Dragon" in folklore
    Race (basically any, just not one you just made up): Human
    Appearance: Everything except his eyes and mouth is covered in bandages, above the bandages he wears old terran military armor. His lower right arm has been replaced by a lance and his left hand has been replaced by a shield.

Personality: Very calm altough he gets very agressive when his old home is mentioned.
    Good stuff:
    Oh you know, im just a living weapon: Self explanotory.
    I dont even have a stomach anymore: He does not need to eat.
    Always one step ahead: He is able to quickly analyze opponents and find their weak spots.
    Not again goddammit: He will do anything in his capabilities to protect those he works with.
    Bad stuff:
    *Cough cough*: He coughs a lot due to his damaged lungs.
    Its a wonder i havent fallen apart yet: If his bandages are removed he will die.
    Pyrophobia: He is scared of fire.
    Oh, oh no.: If anyone he works with is killed he will "lock up".
    WAIT PEOPLE MADE OUT OF FLAMABLE GAS EXIST?: He is scared of novakid.
    It isnt like i was burnt alive or anything: He is very fragile.
    Backstory: Once an officer in a peace keeping legion on his home planet but an unexpected strategy by the enemy caused his entire squad to be burned alive, he was the only survivor. He was placed in a preservation and healing pod for the next 320 years, he was released for a while when a war was threatening to break out, which he stopped before returning to the pod. during the other years of his containment he was released 19 more times, turning him into a folk legend. two months ago the pod stopped working, and he got an assignment to check out the super carrier by an unknown person.

Melee weapon: 10
    Ranged: 1 (he has no hands)
    Hand to hand:1 (he has no hands)
    Luck: 10
    Vehicle driving skill:1

(Scale of 1-10, max 20)
    Durability:3
    Speed: 4
    Strength: 6
    Intelligence: 7

Name: Yasahiro Ikeda
    Race : Hylotl
    Appearance: Yasahiro is a fairly built man for his race. Standing at 5' 11", he towers over the average hylotl. He's fairly muscular, and dons scars over his blue-gray skin. His green fins are often seen long, and kept in a messy ponytail. He wears a bandana to cover his third eye. As for clothing, the only piece of clothing that resembles his birth culture is his usual shirt, which resembles a kimono. He wears casual clothing otherwise, choosing to wear nice clothing when possible (i.e, dress pants and shoes.) Unlike most of his fellow hylotl, there are sharp fins on his lower arms and legs. Sometimes, you can catch him with glasses (two-eyed) on.

Personality: Yasahiro is actually rather soft-hearted. While the man comes off as unfriendly and stand-offish, he's actually very gentle and kind. As per most Hylotl, he can be very prideful of things, and brags as well. While he can remain calm and collected, sometimes he can be very quick to anger. Said anger is never a loud yelling, however, and comes off instead as a quiet scorn.

Good stuff:
    +Calm as the wind: Yasahiro, while quick to anger, can easily calm back down. He's very in check with his emotions.
    +One Whale of a Guy: Yasahiro is heavy built for his race. Because of this, he can often lift heavy things and weapons.
    +Jesus Fingers: Despite his bulky nature, Yasahiro is a natural born medic. He's very handy with healing.
    Bad stuff:
    -Eyeful : Because he covers up his eye, Yasahiro often has slight depth perception issues.
    -Too long to handle: Because of how long he keeps his hair, it's often a target or getting caught in things.
    -Depth Perception Fault? : Because of his size, Yasahiro often accidentally bumps into people and things.

Backstory: Yasahiro lived a fairly comfortable life as a Hylotl. He was schooled, learned the arts, and even went on to become a master calligrapher. Around the age of 24, however, did his life turn around. Yasahiro, while protecting his friends from some rather rude patrons, got into a fight at a bar. He ended up killing one of the patrons, and was jailed because of this. He barely manged to escape from jail, and suffered heavy scars because of it. While it has been over 6 years now, Yasahiro feels that he has dishonored himself, his family, and shouldn't return home. In response to his exile, Yasahiro set out to the cosmos, searching for work.

Skills:
    Melee weapon: 7
    Ranged: 4
    Hand to hand: 7
    Luck: 5
    Vehicle driving skill: 2

Durability: 6
    Speed: 4
    Strength: 6
    Intelligence: 4

--- Post updated ---
    That was to make it so all the apps were in one place. So who wants to get this RP restarted?

(I think I'll wait a day so the people in different time zones remember this exists.)

15. HunterC1998

Ready whenever everyone else is.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  16. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

I'm ready because I think that if I start it, I finish it.

(RIP phone battery - 1%)

17. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

I remember. Funnily enough this is the only RP that I'm in even though I meant to join atleast three.

18. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Pizzus Crust alerts

Dragonclaw likes this.
  19. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Alright. Looks like people know that exists again. Now to get it restarted.

20. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

*nothing happens*

Dragonclaw likes this.