OOC Vahalia [THIS IS REALLY DEAD NOW]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Dragonclaw, May 31, 2016.

1. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

A few days ago, a new super carrier called Vahalia was performing a routine jump, using some new, deeply classified tech. After jumping, the Vahalia arrived in the destination system. Everything had gone fine, the ship was working correctly, looked intact, and seemed perfectly normal. Except for this one, little problem. That little problem was that the entire crew was missing, and there is no trace of anyone. You have been sent to investigate the Vahalia in an attempt to find out what happened to the crew when it jumped. You are hearing this over the intercom on the shuttle at the nearest spaceport. Soon you will be leaving, and the trip will be about a day.

In this role play, which is my first, you are going to need teamwork and some constructive criticism (That second one is for me). I would also like to thank @quitaren12 for letting me use his basic character creation layout.

Name:
    Race (basically any, just not one you just made up):
    Appearance:

Personality:
    Good stuff:
    Bad stuff:
    Backstory:

Skills (scale of 1-10, max 25)
    Melee weapon:
    Ranged:
    Hand to hand:
    Luck:
    Vehicle driving skill:

(Scale of 1-10, max 20)
    Durability:
    Speed:
    Strength:
    Intelligence:

Tell me whether to get lost or... not... get lost.

The normal-sized group that might still grow.
    @Arra
    @FactoringZettaShonic
    @Jirky-Kake
    @HunterC1998
    @Roland Weiss
    @MilkCalf

Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
  2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Ooh! Im making an app! Quick question though, how many points do we have to put into stats?

Dragonclaw likes this.
  3. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

I think the first set of stats, melee to vehicle, is 25 and the remaining is 20.

Also, this does seem interesting. I'll set up an app as well! ^^ (that makes RP number 5 I'll be participating in. X3)

Dragonclaw likes this.
  4. Sgt.fox170

Sgt.fox170 Existential Complex

i might be participate in this, but i don't if i have the time to do this.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  5. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Name: Tiffany " Tee " Lorentz
    Race: Human
    Appearance: 5'11, 130 pounds, long brown hair, glasses. brown eyes. Wears a jacket over her grey t-shirt and jeans. Spinal implant that can be seen running along her back as circular silver plates with red lights in the middle.

Personality: Sweet and nice, Loves learning things. Voracious appetite. Hates those who treat others wrong. Absent minded.

Good stuff:

Intelligent: She is very smart in many things, giving her a slight edge over her opposition
    Knife to meet ya! : Very skilled with knives and throwing knives.
    Hrm..what was that: She has above average hearing and sight(with glasses)
    Haha! I cant smell anything!: She can smell much due to her allergies

Bad stuff:
    Thin skinned: Her feelings can get hurt easily
    My glasses!: If she looses her glasses, she is officially blind
    Ow..my back: She has to take medication for her implant and back pain.
    I cant feel my fingers: If enough damage is done to her back area/spinal implant, she will be paralyzed from the neck down
    Achoo! : She has bad allergies, making her stopped up most of the time.
    Haha! I cant smell anything!: She can smell much due to her allergies

Backstory:

" Oh! Were talking about me? Well uhm. There isn't that much to say really! My life? Okay. Raised on a farm a few clicks out. Helped with the farm most of my time. One day when I was retiling the barn roof, I slipped, fell, landed on a tool box and became paralyzed from the neck down. Got an implant. Went through rehab. Exploring this ship will be my summer really! Parents thought it couldn't hurt! Even though everyone disappearing may be mysterious, it cant be dangerous can it?....Right? "

Tiff.jpg

Skills (put some info on why you character is good or bad at this, scale of 1-10, max 25)
    Melee weapon: 4 (Needle point knives up close, spear point knives for throwing.)
    Ranged: 7
    Hand to hand: 6
    Luck: 4
    Vehicle driving skill: 4

(Scale of 1-10, max 20)
    Durability: 3
    Speed: 5
    Strength: 2
    Intelligence: 10

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
    HunterC1998 and Dragonclaw like this.
  6. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

You don't have anything in the melee thing yet, and you can add one more point to the second stat section if you want. Otherwise it's great!

General Nuclear and Arra like this.
  7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Wait. So melee weapon is a stat?

Dragonclaw likes this.
  8. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Yeah, it might be a little confusing. I'll fix it.

General Nuclear likes this.
  9. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Alright, @Arra, you're in.

General Nuclear and Arra like this.
  10. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Woo!

Dragonclaw likes this.
  11. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

*Casually starts making an app*

Dragonclaw and Sgt.fox170 like this.
  12. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Name: Aria Atom (Pronounced A-rye-a Adam)

Race (basically any, just not one you just made up): Mutated Human
    Appearance: About 1.78 metres tall, her hair reaches all the way to her feet and glows green, wears a lab coat. Her left arm splits into two at the elbow and her right leg is slightly underdeveloped. She is also missing her nose.

Personality: Usually pretty grumpy when she doesnt have any science to do. Otherwise a nice person.
    Good stuff:
    Glowing hair: Slightly helps her see in the dark.
    Split arm: Three hands means more science can be done in less time.
    Who gives a crap about getting irradiated?: Immune to the effects of radiaton.
    SCIENCE WEAPONS!: Is pretty good with weird future weapons of awesome and science.
    I have met people from a different dimension dammit: A stranger from a different world taught her quite a bit about ancient technology.
    Radiaton sponge: She absorbs radiaton.
    Bad stuff:
    Oh wait i give off radiaton as well: Emits a small amount of radiaton, mostly from her hair.
    Underdeveloped right leg: Speaks for itself.
    Split arm: Three hands means more accidents will be made in less time.
    Way2long hair: Her hair often gets stuck in doors and things like that.
    Got ya nose! I dont have a nose: No nose and thus no sense of smell.
    How do i use boring weapons: Cant use melee weapons or normal guns that well.
    Backstory: She was always a scientist for the USCM until she was sent to a heavily irradiated planet with a faulty radiaton suit, she barely managed to survive and decided to go do something else.

Melee weapon: 1
    Ranged: 9 (Only for awesome future weapons, otherwise 1)
    Hand to hand: 3
    Luck: 6
    Vehicle driving skill: 6

(Scale of 1-10, max 20)
    Durability: 4
    Speed: 5
    Strength: 1
    Intelligence: 10

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2016
    Dragonclaw likes this.
  13. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Very interesting. You're in!

14. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

We need more people than this if we are gonna investigate a super carrier.

15. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

I might just join in on this. Since we already have two science types, I might just have to be the 'regular joe' grunt.

Arra and Dragonclaw like this.
  16. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

If not enough people sign up... We will be shipped to a planet where we will make little gardens. No guns, just a lot of flowers.

General Nuclear and MilkCalf like this.
  17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

That might be more dangerous! What if the allergies kick in?

18. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

We'll just need a lot of Kleenex.

19. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

I just realized... We don't have enough in the budget for Kleenex. SIGN UP TO SAVE PEOPLE FROM SNEEZES/WATERY EYES.

20. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

Name: Sylvia Swift
    Race: Peglaci
    Appearance: Weighing in at about 170 lbs. and 5' 11" tall, Sylvia is rather muscular, yet lithe. Her body is a pale-orange with dark, navy-blue horns, hands and feet. Her four eyes are blue, but can change to red if she's enraged enough. Her teeth are very prominent and sharp, commonly having a very toothy grin when she "smiles". Oddly enough, she has two tails other than one, but are very short and rarely can be seen due to clothing. She wears a dark orange, long sleeved t-shirt with a sleeveless yellow jacket over it and white pair of jeans.

Personality: Sylvia is extremely hot-headed and very violent, almost a polar opposite of most modern peglaci, but similar to the peglaci when they were primitive. She is very sadistic to the point where she enjoys torturing her victims, and shows mostly apathy towards others. However, she is steadfast against actually killing innocent people, even though her personality might entail otherwise.

Good stuff:
    +Intimidating: Can use her hostility and strength to her advantage, bullying her way if she can
    +Useful extra arms: She can use her extra arms located at the middle of her torso. They aren't as strong as her normal arms, nor can she really use them in battle since they're very short, but they're still pretty capable of carrying objects, namely her knife, and helpful for grappling.
    +Blood-ice dagger: Using her blood, she can reform the dagger to another, stronger weapon. If the blade is ever lost she can, at the use of a lot of blood, form a second dagger, the first losing it's form and turning to red-ish water

Bad stuff:
    -Dish it out, but just can't take it: In and out of battle, she can't take much pain without it becoming too much for her, nor can she take an insult without being triggered
    -Untrustworthy: Her attitude makes her out to be the bad guy a majority of the time, making allies almost impossible for her
    -Troublesome: She gets herself in trouble with the law at times, and doesn't get along well with authorities
    -Unplanned: If brute strength won't work out for her, there isn't much else she can do to find a different way around a problem
    -Blood loss: Since only her blood can be used to strengthen her weapon, doing so in return weakens herself if done too much

Backstory: Normally, investigating a ship with disappearing crew would never interest her, as she'd much rather be the one who caused the crew to "disappear", but a good friend of hers was too busy to attend to it and asked Sylvia if she could help instead. Reluctantly agreeing to the terms, she took her friends place and decides to come out here instead.

Melee weapon: 8
    Ranged: 4
    Hand to hand: 7
    Luck: 5
    Vehicle driving skill: 1

(Scale of 1-10, max 20)
    Durability: 2
    Speed: 7
    Strength: 9
    Intelligence: 2

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016