RP Vahalia [NOW DEAD]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Dragonclaw, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Basically a heat ray which makes it so unbearably hot that i- A crowd control device. "

2. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"That...sounds awesome, I need to jot that down somewhere... "looking around to see the confusion, "oh sorry, well you see this is like a prototype, the first of its kind, for a good year I have worked with this heavy bastard, it's a new USMC trial, and I will tell you this, it is paying off, I usually lead a skilled medics officer or corpsman to the wounded of the battlefield and help those who are pinned in dire situations..but that is a story for another day, either way..oh yeah Crowd control..let's see....."

Arra likes this.
  3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Simo gave a bemused grin. "First of it's kind? It just looks like you ripped the door off an APC."

4. HunterC1998

"This APC door has saved me a good few times, and I tell you what.. it's growing on me.."

5. TechnoCupcake

TechnoCupcake 2.7182818284590...

The orange Novakid, Blossom, has been leaning against a wall of the shuttle, distracted by playing with her fire. Her lightning staff rests against the wall next to her.

6. HunterC1998

Pushing up his helmet 's visor to clean his glasses, "I may need these things checked," he sends a hand towards the Novakid, "Glad to meet ya, folks call me Rampart, any more of you all I missed?

7. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

The peglaci places her blade back in the opened scabbard on her back. "Keep that up, and you're going to burn the damn ship..." she says in a low grumble, mostly to herself than to the novakid.

8. TechnoCupcake

"Huh? Oh, hiya. Nice to meet you, Rampart." She extinguishes the flames, then shakes his hand, "My name's Blossom~"

9. HunterC1998

Turning to the Peglaci, "If you don't mind me asking, just what is with that blade? I've never seen one even close to that."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  10. Jirky-Kake

"It's made of my blood. Oh. And I do mind you asking." She replies. It's hard to tell if she's being serious, since she's being very offhanded when she speaks.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  11. HunterC1998

".....I won't ask.."

12. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Simo's head recoiled at the concept of a literal blood knife. "You know, that's really hardcore..."

13. HunterC1998

"Sounds painful as Hell.."

14. Jirky-Kake

She gives a haughty smirk, seeming to be full of herself now. She arrogantly brags a bit, "This is just it's smallest, weakest form, too..."
    She shows her back where her knife resides in it's holster, a lot of scars located right where the blade leans against her back. "You get used to it."

15. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Well, hardcore or no," Simo patted the gauss rifle that lay across his lap. "I think I'll stick to something more conventional."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  16. HunterC1998

"So, we have an two geniuses, essentially two soldiers, two magic users," looking towards the Peglaci, "Don't argue, I'm just summing this up, this ain't giving you any title you won't want, and......"

(@MilkCalf you there?)

17. Jirky-Kake

"Whatever." She replies with a wave of dismissal.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  18. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Well. Any of us have any idea what were supposed to do once on site? "

19. HunterC1998

"Nobody got orders? Well, either that means we are on our own or someone will be there waiting for us...or some dumbass is playing a joke....and this is a joke I won't enjoy."

20. TechnoCupcake

Blossom raises her hand a little, "Uhm, aren't we going there just to investigate the ship? Ya'know, maybe find something that might be the reason as to why everyone disappeared, or maybe even find them?