RP Vahalia [NOW DEAD]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Dragonclaw, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Firing again..."
    The ship shudders again as the forward cannon fires and tears through one ship.
    "They aren't gonna be too happy about that..."

2. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"Nonexistant."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  3. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"I appreciate the honesty..over that way is a little lady named Tee, don't ask what she is doing, I don't rightly wanna know, either way we need to get some things up on the ships out there..if you could help make sure everyone in here stays safe, I would definately appreciate it." He starts heading fr the fighter he saw earlier.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  4. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

You find it and fire it up.
    [Vehicle Driving Skill: Success] [1]
    You get a 10-point takeoff.

5. HunterC1998

"Jack, think these little guys will make a dent on the big boys outside?"

Dragonclaw likes this.
  6. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Only if you have a Nuke or you can find a path to the reactor. Otherwise... Probably not."

7. HunterC1998

"So..this is pointless...dammit.." He begins attempting to park the monster he just managed to get off the ground..

Dragonclaw likes this.
  8. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Unless... There might be some drones in there. I'm checking now. You also could probably put a Nuke on that thing. Maybe fly in while the drones distract them?"

9. HunterC1998

"Would there be nukes laying around in this thing? Oh sweet hell I'm out of my zone of expertise.."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  10. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"I think so. And there are some drones too. We could also try taking a warhead off one of the missiles. They probably will be ready for another Nuke, so launching it won't work."

11. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Yasahiro opens his mouth to call after him, but closes it as he disappears. The hylotl looks down at the gun in his hands, quickly turning on the safety. Glancing around, he tried to make himself useful by staying still and hopefully not knocking into anyone.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  12. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

(Aria)
    "So Joshua, how did you het here?"
    (Joshua)
    "When the preservation pod malfunctioned i got an order to investigate the Vahalia."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  13. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Snab powered up his ship and waited anchiously for Simo to get on board. 'Ready to space-kick some space-ass, in space!'

Dragonclaw likes this.
  14. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Simo climbs onboard the ship, making his way to the fire-control system. "Alright, let's see how she fights."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  15. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Snab heads towards the closest destroyer and tries to figure out it's weaknesses.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  16. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Aria has finished making the laser pointers.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  17. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Hold on a second..." Jack says.
    A few drones launch from the hangar.
    "That should give you some cover."

You fly closer and notice that the bottom of the engines is completely unprotected.

(Sorry for not being active. I have had some bad wifi recently.)

18. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Simo settles himself in at the ship's fire controls, doing a system check to see what firepower he has access to.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  19. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

The ship has some pretty big guns, including a gauss cannon. No nukes though.

20. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"So Joshua, how has the research on 'Wrath' been going?"
    "Those idiots dont *cough cough* realize that the thing is getting too much power, if they continue like this it will get loose and destroy all of *cough* Zion."

Dragonclaw likes this.