1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue V1.28 Amazon bug (night recap screen)

Discussion in 'Support' started by bojangle1_ak, Jun 16, 2019.

1. bojangle1_ak

bojangle1_ak Space Hobo

New update on 6/15, Stardew Valley v1.28 for Amazon App.

If you sell anything in the shipment box at the end of the day after you sleep, the daily recap /money earned screen is off center and you cannot hit ‘ok’ / green check mark, which means you cannot save and progress to the next day.

Also, I noticed that you can no longer click on a stack of something in your backpack, and click in an empty spot in a chest and transfer the whole stack.

• Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

hey there, what device are you using?

• bojangle1_ak

bojangle1_ak Space Hobo

Amazon Fire HD 8 tablet. It also happened on my kid’s tablet, a Fire 7 Kids Edition.

• Shubeans

Awesome thank you,

This seems to be a Kindle issue so far. I'm unable to reproduce it on any other devices.
          Let me look into it for you, and hopefully figure out whats going on :)
          Do you use the Zoom feature at all when playing (pinch to zoom in/out of the map) ?

As for the inability to tap on things, we know about this!
          You can still drag items, but currently tap doesn't work in Chests, Shipping Box or when processing Geodes at Clint's, and likely other annoying places too; we are working on a fix for this and the next update will have that fix in it!

• bojangle1_ak

bojangle1_ak Space Hobo

Yes, we use the zoom feature!

(Unfortunately at the end night screen you can’t zoom in or out, that was my first thought).

• Shubeans

Try and zoom out before going to sleep, could you let me know if that helps at all?

We have fixed some resolution issues for the next update which I'm hoping will fix this, but now I'm questioning if it's the same issue or not!

• bojangle1_ak

bojangle1_ak Space Hobo

Hmmm. The first time I tried this I zoomed out all the way before going to bed. And the scoring/recap fields disappeared entirely (they were off screen completely; before they were partially off screen down and to the right).

So I then restarted the day and zoomed in before going to bed, and this made the scoring/recap fields reappear on screen, however the we off center and up and to the left.

Makes me think zoomed in = up and left. Zoomed out = down and right and potentially off screen. But unfortunately I haven’t been able to replicate this. (In fact, my last three days have been not problematic at all, regardless if I zoom in or out).