1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed [V.Upbeat Giraffe] Unable to Complete a Quest

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by TheFormalNinja, Jan 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheFormalNinja

TheFormalNinja Void-Bound Voyager

I've progressed a somewhat decent distance into the game(as far as I can tell) and I'm stuck with a certain problem that is game breaking. I am unable to complete a quest given by the Floran at the Outpost for the third boss(the guy after Dreadwing). The quest is fairly simple, just bring her some Durasteel armor. I happen to be playing as a Hylotl, so I bought the Lake set, but the "?" does not appear over the Floran, as it should. Instead, the usual text for the Floran appears. So, now I'm stuck with the third ship upgrade and no third boss.

2. You need to craft the Durasteel equipment and wear it in order for the quest to be completable IIRC.

3. TheFormalNinja

TheFormalNinja Void-Bound Voyager

Logged back in earlier, problem was solved entirely. I had a problem with the gatewarp that logging helped, though. Small bugs are fun, sometimes.

4. zzzombie1989

zzzombie1989 Void-Bound Voyager

I have same problem too in multiplayer but early on craft hunting bow quest. After teleportation on friend's ship I haven't got my quest to complete.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.