1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue V-sync bug

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Ferthor, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Ferthor

Ferthor Big Damn Hero

Ive been having a lot of issues recently with starbound (lagg spikes).
    My pc is good enough and can handle GTA V High 60 Fps so now you can have something to compare.
    First i tryed to search for resolutions and i found a lot people saying to disable V-sync and so i did that but after i did that and started Starbound well it started to go super fast like 3x times faster but also laggy.
    I dont know whats the problem but i really cant find a solution for this because if i activate V-sync it laggs a bit ,something like 30fps, if i disable it it gets over 60fps, but also laggs and goes super fast played (i dont know how to explain this better, because its something that never happened to anyone (i think) ). (Update: Everything i did was just running and walking in ship and world it was in windows and windowed) (New update: Just appens if i create a shortcut and run it, if i run from folder win 32 or 64 if dosent speed up but enables v-sync)

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019