1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED UT-47 Kodiak Shuttle 2.0.3 "Alpha Centauri"

A flying Shuttle! Awesome update!

1. Lefl

Lefl Phantasmal Quasar

Lefl submitted a new mod:

UT-47 Kodiak Shuttle - A _FLYING_ Shuttle

Read more about this mod...

2. Zauber Paracelsus

Zauber Paracelsus Pangalactic Porcupine

Something's seriously wrong with this mod. With one exception where I was able to get it working, the vehicle refuses to move even a single pixel when I hit the directional keys.

3. Lefl

Lefl Phantasmal Quasar

you need to be in the driver seat, it is located in the front of the Shuttle.

4. Wedge_Antilles

Wedge_Antilles Void-Bound Voyager

Can you make some kind of cargo shuttle? I'm looking for one of this for my Base/Town.

5. Lefl

Lefl Phantasmal Quasar

what do you mean with cargo shuttle? a shuttle with storage space like a chest? i dont think i can do that, im not that good with lua atm

6. Wedge_Antilles

I mean a large shuttle, that looks like it's supposed to transfer cargo between orbit and ground, from ship to spaceport

7. Lefl

Lefl Phantasmal Quasar

ah yeah, i could do that

8. Lefl

Lefl Phantasmal Quasar

9. Lefl

Lefl Phantasmal Quasar

ok guys, thanks for your feedback, and suggestions! (especially for Kitts2307 all of his ideas)
    I finally found the Time (and motivation) to work on this again.
    Here are some features i will implement soon:
    Code:
    [LIST]
    [*]Lava / Toxic Immunity and O2 Supply (Lava maybe, seems a bit unrealistic ( I want your thoughts on that!))
    [*]Shooting!! (I hope i can get it to work that it will shoot in the direction of the mouse coursor)
    [*]Better thrusters
    [*]Tilting when using "W" or "W" and "A" or "D" 
    [/LIST]
    Things probably coming not so soon:

10. Lefl

Lefl Phantasmal Quasar

Quick status report!

previous post was sort of a lie with me working on this again, but this time I really do!

I got my friend in the boat (or should i say shuttle? :p) now and he is going to do all the art stuff, not only for this mod, but for all to (maybe) come!
    So about progress:

Code:
    [LIST]
    [*]Shooting is sort of in, it can shoot, but not yet in the direction of the cursor and no gun is added (yet) also it is atm incompatible with:
    [*]Tilting!  ITS IN!!11eleven
    [*]Biome protection and o2 supply is in! This thing was created with extreme atmosphere conditions in mind so it protects you from all biome hazards!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  11. Lefl

Lefl Phantasmal Quasar

Lefl updated UT-47 Kodiak Shuttle with a new update entry:

2.0 "Alpha Centauri"

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. Ulithium_Dragon

Ulithium_Dragon Space Kumquat

F*cking finally - a vehicle mod that HASN'T been desecrated and piddled on by that last update... T_T

...At this point I would he slipped into a happiness coma flying around on a wedge of cheese if the mod worked, and this mod looks REALLY LOVELY as well, so I'll probably die of happiness instantly as long as gets me off the ground and flies around.
    Thank you!

13. HydraVenom

HydraVenom Intergalactic Tourist

animation of destroing is bad... you could make like that it turns into a bunch of garbage, but not completely disappears
    also you could do an invisible platform
    Great job BTW
    Congrats!

14. Lefl

Lefl Phantasmal Quasar

platform seems illogical to me, but the for the animation id need to ask my friend if he could get me some new sprites ( right now it uses stupid hoverbike particles )

15. Ulithium_Dragon

Ulithium_Dragon Space Kumquat

The system for vehicles itself is garbage right now - they break so fking easily, and you have to trek ALLLLLLLL the way back to the damn outpost to get that stupid bunny to repair it for you...

I only have one4 critique for this mod: The weapon fires far too slowly IMO. Given how inaccurate it is (as you cannot see how wide the firing arc is), I feel like it should fire AT LEAST 2x as fast.

16. Wedge_Antilles

17. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

How many seats does it have? How fast is it?

18. Wedge_Antilles

2 seat, i think, and it's fast enough to make you wait until next piece of map will be loaded

19. Lefl

Lefl Phantasmal Quasar

4 passengers + (obviously) 1 driver

20. Lefl

Lefl Phantasmal Quasar