1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Used placedungeon inside my ship! HELP

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by abstrakd, Jul 27, 2016.

1. abstrakd

abstrakd Space Hobo

So, game crashed and I lost all of my teleport options (no bookmarks, couldn't get to outpost).

Read through some workarounds to get to the outpost and ended up using "/placedungeon outpost" (!!!)

I used that command *while in my ship* and it turned my ship into the outpost... everytime I "beam up" from the moon I'm on, I go straight to that outpost.

The console command to return me to my ship goes straight to (you guessed it) the outpost.

I'd really rather not completely scrap my save... I have a lot of time in it. Any other options? Any response would help.

Thanks guys

2. Crise

Crise Subatomic Cosmonaut

The easiest workaround would have been to go to an ancient gateway and get back into the outpost using it (well least likely to screw things up). They appear quite frequently in random star systems.

Unfortunately, the best you can do is hope that you still have a .shipworld.bak# (# is an number) file in your player folder and restore your ship from that. If you have restarted the game too many times, well then you may be screwed.